Don Lemon asks voters in Ohio Kamala or Trump. Interesting replies.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really don’t understand how people still think Trump is even a choice? Dude has multiple failed businesses, is a rapist and a felon. Friends with Epstein who is pdf and possibly was involved in pdf stuff himself. Tried to overthrow the election. Called GA governor to add fake votes so he can win the state. Project 2025 and wants to be a dictator. 80 years old with declining cognitive abilities and multiple other factors. And yet people still want him back?

Is it because those people don’t have education or why are they even considered Trump at this point? I’m genuinely confused, can someone explain to me?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I really don’t understand how people still think Trump is even a choice? Dude has multiple failed businesses, is a rapist and a felon. Friends with Epstein who is pdf and possibly was involved in pdf stuff himself. Tried to overthrow the election. Called GA governor to add fake votes so he can win the state. Project 2025 and wants to be a dictator. 80 years old with declining cognitive abilities and multiple other factors. And yet people still want him back?

Is it because those people don’t have education or why are they even considered Trump at this point? I’m genuinely confused, can someone explain to me?
most of those folks are under 35 and there is no more alienated of a voting bloc then people that age group. American politics is meant to encourage participation from homeowners and people with assets.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Selfishness and plain not giving a shyt.

Like that one cornball with the 24 Jersey, he got him his white woman so he all good.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County

As illogical as it is, some people are just sworn to their party to the death. Most of them just vote against the other party off GP. Their candidate could be Hitler himself and it wouldn't matter.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Ohio is a red state
But that was in Cleveland which is a very blue part of Ohio .you honestly would get similar man on the street style answers in most interviews. most Americans are pretty fukking dumb. I think only in very blue and political cities like DC, Portland, Seattle, Austin and San Francisco do you get a voting block of young people who are informed and articulate.