Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I woke up feeling better about the team.

Russ/THT finally look like they are over their potential trade worries. Vogel let Reeves get clutch mins. He still needs to wake the hell up about Bradley.

Team needed either Stanley Johnson or THT to close that game. Too many loose balls missed cause they were slow out there.

As long as Bron isnt WOAT in the 4th we should be ok :blessed:

277d39d5dabaa7b505e562a8e78ab8b8.gif

:deadmanny::deadmanny:that turned dark quick

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:beli:

I think they just feel like you can't keep changing all the time. Especially just change for just change sake. That's kind of the phrasing I've heard. Let's not make a change just to make a change. Let's make a change when we know it's going to make us a lot better.

"I've even heard this phrasing of this is probably going to be the roster next year too. Obviously a lot of the minimum contract guys will change, but I think this is what they've got. There was a couple of weird signals I've seen since that. I don't think LeBron has been a situation where he just gets told no, flat out, very often.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They bullshytting(they being two fat cacs)

"The way I heard it was it could have been done for a first round pick, but it was even suggested they could have done it for a pick swap," said Ramona Shelburne on The Hoop Collective podcast. "I don't know the details of what that swap could be like, or how that would even work.

"It would have been John Wall for Russell Westbrook and a draft consideration," said Brian Windhorst. "There could have been first rounders moving, but it wouldn't have been losing a first rounder maybe?"

"Let's put it this way," continued Shelburne. "They would have had to incentivize Houston to do the trade with some kind of draft compensation. I think it was even less than what people have assumed.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The fact that they really wanna keep this bum Russ is just :mjlol:

Jeannie is a joke man. She needs to apologize to Jerry West and get him back some kinda way the Lakers are finished..

She actually feels bad for Russ. That’s what’s goin on here she feels sorry for all the shyt he’s going through that he deserves because he’s trash..

She also tellin Bron and AD yall wanted this dude now you got em :mjlol:

What a disaster

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The fact that they really wanna keep this bum Russ is just :mjlol:

Jeannie is a joke man. She needs to apologize to Jerry West and get him back some kinda way the Lakers are finished..

She actually feels bad for Russ. That’s what’s goin on here she feels sorry for all the shyt he’s going through that he deserves because he’s trash..

She also tellin Bron and AD yall wanted this dude now you got em :mjlol:

What a disaster
they need to let russel plays russ ball at this point..

dude will lose some and win some..but at least he will be playing at his highest comfort... it would be best then go in the play in with someone not even sure wtf he is not sure about.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
they need to let russel plays russ ball at this point..

dude will lose some and win some..but at least he will be playing at his highest comfort... it would be best then go in the play in with someone not even sure wtf he is not sure about.
Russ ball :mjlol:

Talk about a comedic tragedy

:dead:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess Lebron is saying the knee won’t get better until he can rest it during the off-season. Last season it was the ankle. He gave up on this season. Think that pretty much it, at least you got 1 ring out of him

Last edited: