Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Despite the loss, I think the Lakers would give the Warriors a run in a 7 gm series...Lebron and AD would both perform better than they did last night and would be engaged and more focused...In AD's case, more aggressive on offense......If we can pick up two good defensive players on the buyout market that would improve our postseason chances. I'm just afraid J.Buss doesn't want to cut/add more players and is trying to avoid spending more money on luxury tax.

Lebron did absolutely everything wrong in that fourth quarter. He needs the Westbrook treatment.

shytty game for Lebron but I'm not going to kill him with the way he's been playing this season. The man is 37 years old. He's entitled to have a bad game every now and then.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Despite the loss, I think the Lakers would give the Warriors a run in a 7 gm series...Lebron and AD would both perform better than they did last night and would be engaged and more focused...In AD's case, more aggressive on offense......If we can pick up two good defensive players on the buyout market that would improve our postseason chances. I'm just afraid J.Buss doesn't want to cut/add more players and is trying to avoid spending more money on luxury tax.

shytty game for Lebron but I'm not going to kill him with the way he's been playing this season. The man is 37 years old. He's entitled to have a bad game every now and then.

Why do they care so much about the luxury tax? They own a $4B+ asset.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Three cuts: Ariza, Bazemore, Jordan

Sign Dragic, Bembry, Thompson

Starters

Dragic
Reaves
Bembry
AD
Center-Bron

Finish with the 3 most hot players for that game and AD/Bron.

You got shooting, cutting, defensive versatility, and more athletic ability without playing anyone that's washed. Dragic is kinda washed on D but the Lakers need offense from him like they need defense from Bembry.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Starters

Dragic
Reaves
Bembry
AD
Center-Bron

You got shooting, cutting, defensive versatility, and more athletic ability without playing anyone that's washed. Dragic is kinda washed on D but the Lakers need offense from him like they need defense from Bembry.

Its unlikely that they get all three I think they are the most likely to get Trisitan Thompson even though they need Bembry the most.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If yall would have rebounded the ball down the stretch it wouldn't have came to LeBron having to make 3 fts in a row. Like @CHICAGO said, nobody in the entire world including Bron himself expect him to make all three :mjlol:

The first 3 Klay made I'll give to luck. AD deflected the pass and it just perfectly bounced to Klay like it was a fukking bounce pass.

But Looney grabbing that rebound over AD and Bron to kick it our to Klay I knew it was game over. I mean if you're not gonna use DJ or Dwight for those situations then get rid of them.

But the again the very few games I've seen them they get bodied in the paint for rebounds as well

This team just isn't good. Point blank

lib123

All Star
Daps

Starters

Dragic
Reaves
Bembry
AD
Center-Bron

Idk about Reaves starting. Monk spaces the floor more.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Idk about Reaves starting. Monk spaces the floor more.

I’d rather have monk shore up the bench depth. Gets to go against 2nd units...the offense goes through him which gives him time to activate and get hot. Reeves is developing rapidly. He needs to be starting