Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They lost Kuzma, Caruso, Trezz And KCP for Russ. He traded all the picks and younger players for AD. At least they got a Disney championship out of it.
Stanley is playing better defense

He's their best wing defender by far. Would be starting if he could shoot 35% from 3. Should be starting anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
If y’all would’ve benched Westbroke for the entire game this would’ve been a W :mjcry:

The effort and energy at the end of games pales in comparison to the beginning of games.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah, Russ needs to come off the bench. Honestly, every game as soon as he's benched, team just plays 10x better.
Some of us said this before the season started. He just zaps their energy when he's on the floor because of his constant bonehead decisions.

If he was playing 20-25 minutes a night against backups, the team as a whole would look a lot better. His ego won't handle it though.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Being the person I am, I really feel sad for Russ. I know breh is in his head right now and probably disappointed in himself. You can tell breh wants to win and plays hard, but he does not have the tools right now to do what he wants to do.

That is why he should have worked on his skills though, instead of relying on his athleticism. Why couldn't he just readapt his game like Rose did. :francis:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should let Monk or Bron run point and run a lineup of Bron,Monk,Johnson,Ariza,AD

I like Monk off the bench better, he could feast against second units and come in to play with AD when Bron takes his first breather. Best defensive lineup is with Reeves, high basketball IQ on both ends too. Should close with Reeves and Monk though.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I like Monk off the bench better, he could feast against second units and come in to play with AD when Bron takes his first breather. Best defensive lineup is with Reeves, high basketball IQ on both ends too. Should close with Reeves and Monk though.

Reaves has high bbiq:mjpls:

But he's not a good enough shooter and he his not athletic but he's not going to hurt you by being on the floor.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Trade THT and picks for a guard that can defend

Sign Thad Young

Bench Westbrook and hope Nunn comes back looking decent.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I know it will never happen but if Westbrook don't get traded I would like this starting lineup.

Lebron/Reaves/Monk/Stanley/AD.

Let Russ come off the bench and play without a center on the floor or THT.