Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yeah...I sound delusional...but when has a top 5 player and top 15 player not gotten out of the 1st rd?.... I still have faith the lakers will make 1-2 solid moves before the trade deadline.......I have a hard time believing this team can't be competitive in a playoff series.

G- Russ
G- Monk
C- AD
F- Lebron
F- Johnson

I'm not saying it a guarantee that the Lakers will win a playoff series, but I think they will give GS/Phoe a good 6 /7 game series........I'm not jumping off the bandwagon just because non-Laker fans or Lebron haters are writing the team off....Have faith in your squad
ad top 15? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Wasn’t Jerry West on a leaked phone call calling the front office a shyt show? I mean he wasn’t wrong but he’s not exactly innocent here.

Exactly, Logo been talking shyt. On top of that, why exactly would Jeanie want to renew his tickets? Not that I think they should’ve been confiscated but she prolly feeling like they can go watch clipper games.

Clippers and Celtics are prolly the only real red lines for Jeanie apparently cuz that was what trigger this shyt to get hot again. To think this all started because he didn’t approve of Jeanie getting with Phil. I can definitely understand his beef on the Jim side of things cuz Dr. Buss should’ve really gave that role to Logo he would’ve been the perfect caretaker after he passed on. Just have the kids sign the checks. Simple.

To me, that might be the only truly grave miscalculation on Dr. Buss’ part. I think Logo could’ve eventually found peace with Phil knowing that Doc had him rooted as a pillar in the franchise so Phil’s shenanigans wouldn’t have made a difference.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Exactly, Logo been talking shyt. On top of that, why exactly would Jeanie want to renew his tickets? Not that I think they should’ve been confiscated but she prolly feeling like they can go watch clipper games.

Clippers and Celtics are prolly the only real red lines for Jeanie apparently cuz that was what trigger this shyt to get hot again. To think this all started because he didn’t approve of Jeanie getting with Phil. I can definitely understand his beef on the Jim side of things cuz Dr. Buss should’ve really gave that role to Logo he would’ve been the perfect caretaker after he passed on. Just have the kids sign the checks. Simple.

To me, that might be the only truly grave miscalculation on Dr. Buss’ part. I think Logo could’ve eventually found peace with Phil knowing that Doc had him rooted as a pillar in the franchise so Phil’s shenanigans wouldn’t have made a difference.
So him not approving of their relationship is probably the reason why Phil kicked him out of practice I assume?

That’s still some disrespectful shut to do to a another grown ass man.

Cmon