Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why y’all squad let my tank dog Caruso McClain go out like that? If y’all gon be a weak ass, can’t win shyt without Jordan head ass franchise y’all minus well trade us Levine, Zo, Caruso, and any other useful players for AD and THT and make it a hometown affair.
8W0gYh8.png

That’s two more rings than y’all had since I was a 12 year old reading Tupac in Cuba theories and listening to Cash Money with a No Limit dog tag from the mall kiosk….
gP4sKcU.png

Yet yall are in a play in. We 2nd in the east

:stylin:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If the Lakers can get the 2013 officiating back they can still finish top 3. That shyt was disgusting.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Fact is, all of the teams in the league are shaky

Phoenix has won nothing
Curry looks fatigued
Brooklyn is messy
Philly doesn't have their 2nd best player
Chicago can't be trusted
Milwaukee won last year, but injuries were a huge factor
Miami?
Utah?
Memphis?
Cleveland?

If Lebron/AD are healthy, the Lakers can make a run...And I think that's why Lebron is sitting out. He sees the bigger picture.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Why y’all squad let my tank dog Caruso McClain go out like that? If y’all gon be a weak ass, can’t win shyt without Jordan head ass franchise y’all minus well trade us Levine, Zo, Caruso, and any other useful players for AD and THT and make it a hometown affair.
8W0gYh8.png

That’s two more rings than y’all had since I was a 12 year old reading Tupac in Cuba theories and listening to Cash Money with a No Limit dog tag from the mall kiosk….
gP4sKcU.png
:deadmanny: all facts tho

Daps

Phoenix has won nothing
Curry looks fatigued
Brooklyn is messy
Chicago can't be trusted
Miami?
Utah?
Memphis?
Cleveland?

If Lebron/AD are healthy, the Lakers can make a run...And I think that's why Lebron is sitting out. He sees the bigger picture.
I don’t know whether to laugh at or admire your blind optimism.

If we ever go into war, I want you on my side. Nxgga sees the Grim Reaper knocking at his door and has the gall to tell that muh’fukka to come back another day.

:wow:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

Phoenix has won nothing
Curry looks fatigued
Brooklyn is messy
Chicago can't be trusted
Miami?
Utah?
Memphis?
Cleveland?

It’s over breh:therethere:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Phoenix has won nothing
Curry looks fatigued
Brooklyn is messy
Chicago can't be trusted
Miami?
Utah?
Memphis?
Cleveland?

giphy.gif

@Gil Scott-Heroin

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are gonna seriously consider thinking about trading AD to have some future left. They are literally just the Pels without Jrue when Bron doesn't play.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Yeah...I sound delusional...but when has a top 5 player and top 15 player not gotten out of the 1st rd?.... I still have faith the lakers will make 1-2 solid moves before the trade deadline.......I have a hard time believing this team can't be competitive in a playoff series.

G- Russ
G- Monk
C- AD
F- Lebron
F- Johnson

I'm not saying it's a guarantee that the Lakers will win a playoff series, but I think they will give GS/Phoe a good 6 /7 game series........I'm not jumping off the bandwagon just because non-Laker fans or Lebron haters are writing the team off....Have faith in your squad

Last edited: