Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Came in to say fukk AD

That’s why I didn’t praise him for that Sixers game. fukk him. How does anyone on that team respect him?

be honest, y’all really think AD be fighting to play when the team tells him to sit out? He the type to be like YES COACH! :blessed: Most superstars be ready to die on the court :scust:
I mean he did come out and play after Barkley called him street clothes. And yall called him foolish for trying to play through a groin injury

b. woods

Peace
Daps
kn6nl9b.gif

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have way more respect for Russ than I ever will for AD.

Dude is a terrible teammate, letting the team out to dry after his goofy ass missed pretty much the entire season.

His wrist was sore tho :mjlol:

Street Clothes is infuriating.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop

Steph still leading the league in net rating; you leading in times of giving up on your own team. Tough season for you. You can't get a win anywhere.

:mjcry:

My nikka Gil went from talking about real stats to net rating. :mjcry:

I just translated your entire post from Juelzing to English and all I read was thank you Andrew and Klay

Went from celebrating championships to celebrating wins in January and net rating

rough 2022 for you

:francis:

Daps
Went from celebrating championships to celebrating wins in January and net rating

rough 2022 for you

:francis:
This is the equivalent of saying "99% of your fans wear high heels", when for you - "99% of your fans don't exist". Whatever you say sounds goofy when you can't even celebrate wins of any kind, except the ones you've conjured up in your fantasy world.

I'll pray for you.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the equivalent of saying "99% of your fans wear high heels", when for you - "99% of your fans don't exist". Whatever you say sounds goofy when you can't even celebrate wins of any kind, except the ones you've conjured up in your fantasy world.

I'll pray for you.

ironic considering you aren't even a warriors fan, your wins are when Steph has great games hence why you hate on Wiggins leading the team to victories. Your L's coming in doubles now, Steph looking like Russ and Wiggins being an all star starter and the best player on the Warriors. I wouldn't wish that type of pain to no man :mjcry:

Daps
ironic considering you aren't even a warriors fan, your wins are when Steph has great games hence why you hate on Wiggins leading the team to victories. Your L's coming in doubles now, Steph looking like Russ and Wiggins being an all star starter and the best player on the Warriors. I wouldn't wish that type of pain to no man :mjcry:
Wiggins had his first 20+ point performance in like his last 10 games, which is right on schedule with how he's performed throughout his career. He's not leading the team to shyt. He's part of a winning culture that revolves around what Steph has created; nobody elevates his teammates like Steph does. It's why he leads the league in net rating by a considerable margin, because his impact is unparalleled. Wiggins would be still be stuck in Minny, considered a career-loser and nobody would be even mentioning his name in All-Star conversations. It's why he's barely functional when Steph isn't on the floor, and has the odd game that led folks to ruminate about his potential, as if he hasn't been in the league for nearly a decade.

The fact that folks are even talking about Wiggins in this light goes to show how great Steph's influence is. You're his biggest fan all because of Steph, when once upon a time:
Wiggins really the woat

:dead:
Wiggins so trash
Wiggins is more embarrassing than Anthony Bennett.
Meanwhile Wiggins still having no impact
I was going to make an Ingram > Wiggins thread a couple weeks ago but Wiggins is so trash that I felt like it would be disrespectful to Brandon.
CJ's take over in game 7 against Denver > Wiggins entire career
That scrub Wiggins had to go to the line 20+ times to get 40 points. Refs were just giving him some bs. He has no impact on the game. He's a poor mans Latrell spreewell.
Nobody gets you to switch up your agendas like Steph does; you have more posts about him than you do the Lakers. I win every time you type out Steph and click Post Reply. I've even got you talking about him in the Lakers thread.

:wow:
Steph looking like Russ
Difference is, Steph will inevitably come outta this slump he's in, whereas Russ will always be Russ, and you have to deal with that shyt, indefinitely. You'll be walking around with that L around your neck for the next two seasons while having to deal with my foot on it too.

:lolbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wiggins had his first 20+ point performance in like his last 10 games, which is right on schedule with how he's performed throughout his career. He's not leading the team to shyt. He's part of a winning culture that revolves around what Steph has created; nobody elevates his teammates like Steph does. It's why he leads the league in net rating by a considerable margin, because his impact is unparalleled. Wiggins would be still be stuck in Minny, considered a career-loser and nobody would be even mentioning his name in All-Star conversations. It's why he's barely functional when Steph isn't on the floor, and has the odd game that led folks to ruminate about his potential, as if he hasn't been in the league for nearly a decade.

The fact that folks are even talking about Wiggins in this light goes to show how great Steph's influence is. You're his biggest fan all because of Steph, when once upon a time:

Nobody gets you to switch up your agendas like Steph does; you have more posts about him than you do the Lakers. I win every time you type out Steph and click Post Reply. I've even got you talking about him in the Lakers thread.

:wow:

Difference is, Steph will inevitably come outta this slump he's in, whereas Russ will always be Russ, and you have to deal with that shyt, indefinitely. You'll be walking around with that L around your neck for the next two seasons while having to deal with my foot on it too.

:lolbron:
Steph has been in a slump since November. It’s February now. This man said net rating. I thought those goofy stats were only used to mask triple single’s lack of stats. I never thought it would be used for Steph. That’s the same method of stanning I used for Caruso. :russ:

u bringing up posts I made about Wiggins when he was ass. He clearly has improved in every single way hence why he’s an all star starter. Yes, Steph is the reason why Wiggins is locking up and averaging 20 a game. But then again you blame Warrior players when Steph’s bricks. “They aren’t setting good screens” “they’re not passing him the ball in his shooting pocket”

Daps
Steph has been in a slump since November. It’s February now. This man said net rating. I thought those goofy stats were only used to mask triple single’s lack of stats. I never thought it would be used for Steph. That’s the same method of stanning I used for Caruso. :russ:
Net rating has always been one of the main talking points when discussing Steph's impact; that's the result of his gravity that y'all muh'fukkas keep on downplaying. There's a reason why he's led the league in nearly every season since 2014. Caruso was/is a damn role player, barely averaging 5-6 points per game, playing 20-odd minutes when he was with the Lakers. It's not the same. Nobody draws defensive attention and gives his teammates easy scoring opportunities like Steph does, it's why he doesn't even have to score to have historical impact on the game.

He did this during a time when two top-10 players in NBA history were in their primes. Never mind the fact that KD wouldn't even be remotely that high if he didn't play alongside Steph.

Steph at 33 - averaging 26 points on 58 TS%
Kobe at 33 - averaging 27 points on 53 TS%.

And yet somehow you want to give credit to Steph's teammates, when he's the one that's allowing them to exist as they are and eat off easy scoring opportunities and mismatches, when you never did the same with the likes of Pau and Bynum, who didn't get anywhere near the same type of opportunities. Is it merely a coincidence that nearly every single player that has played alongside Steph since 2014 has seemingly had the best years of their career? Is it merely a coincidence that you believe this once WOAT player is now actually contributing on a winning team, even being selected as an All-Star starter?

:manny:

Steph's shooting has been horribly inconsistent and inefficient by his standards, and yet it still measures up with other high-volume scorers in the league and throughout history (particularly at his age). Ain't it funny when you put things into perspective and realize how high he's set the bar when a down season for him is still in line and if not better than most.