Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
kn6nl9b.gif
@b. woods

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
if the lakers just tighten up their defense and rotations with communication they would be alright. it just seems like they don't be knowing when they gonna switch, trap or double in pick and rolls. offense will always be hit or miss but they was way sharper the last 2 years defensively and all them cats wasn't great defenders back then so no excuse for now. vogel supposed to be a defensive coach but they be looking lost out there so i wonder what he be telling them.

and that bridges blocking call was shameful, homie madden truck sticked him, that definitely shoulda been reversed. make a few ft's and could have been a confidence building team win without AD and bron. team is talented but so up and down this feel like 2012-2013 lakers, they just having to work too hard to get wins or blowing leads when they have them.

Because Bron and Melo just randomly switch because they dont want to close out or chase a defender. And Russ occasionally leaves his man to hunt a rebound.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Russ by himself probably gets Lakers to the playoffs.

Sets the roles for every other player.

Russ just needs the ball in his hands.
You cant set the roles for players better than him and unfortunately for Russ, LeBron needs the ball and LeBron is just much better at doing that. That is why this was a dumb pairing from the start, everyone except those two saw it

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You cant set the roles for players better than him and unfortunately for Russ, LeBron needs the ball and LeBron is just much better at doing that. That is why this was a dumb pairing from the start, everyone except those two saw it
I agree, but lebron is much better off ball than Russ. That's why I said Lebron should take a backseat if they want this to work.

If Lebron did take a backseat and the Lakers somehow won the title, the narrative on him completely changes. And he would be GOAT just because he could play anyway the team needs him to and still be championship caliber.

He won't tho.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin just negged me.

A few days ago, he called out someone else for negging him because of his opinion.

I expect nothing less from a Typical Hypocrite...
This didn't happen.

Furthermore, you're a dumb stupid muh'fukka - that's why I negged you. If I was willing to die on a hill that you're willing to sacrifice the last of your 3-4 brain cells on, I'd expect to be negged too.

:manny:

Daps
I agree, but lebron is much better off ball than Russ. That's why I said Lebron should take a backseat if they want this to work.

If Lebron did take a backseat and the Lakers somehow won the title, the narrative on him completely changes. And he would be GOAT just because he could play anyway the team needs him to and still be championship caliber.

He won't tho
You've tried pulling this entrapment shyt before -
Bron is finding out what it's like to play with a real point guard.

Which is why this arrangement will work if Bron continues to play off ball more.

Honestly, Russ was right in his interview. It's not about his turnovers or his shooting. It's about continuing to unlock the Lakers scoring potential, from Monk to LeBron.

I'll say this, if the Lakers win the title this year and Russ is FMVP, Bron will become the true GOAT.

It's the only way.
The unfortunate thing for you is, you've also said this -
Lebron threw the 2011 finals against Dallas.

He knew if he played even subpar, Wade wins the Finals MVP.

If that happened, picking order of the NBA GOATs changes drastically.

It was a business decision.
Now, who's the "Typical Hypocrite" now?

:lolbron:

Daps
Here's another one too -
I will say this about Kawhi, if he manages to get another DPOY, and turns it on in the playoffs and finals for another FMVP, that will give him 3 x 3 x 3 on awards (3 diff teams). Ball is a two way sport, and no one in HISTORY can match what he would have and he will absolutely have a case for #1 SF all time. He a blue collar dude, he dont want the glitz and glamour that comes with a MVPs anyway. And MVPs ain't shyt if you dont have the rings to show for it.
- If Kawhi wins another FMVP, he'd have an argument over Bron
- If Bron doesn't win another FMVP (but is still on the winning team), then he'd be the GOAT.

:lolbron:

This is what happens when you're a dishonest piece of shyt. You get your agendas mixed up and you shoot yourself in the foot.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This didn't happen.

Furthermore, you're a dumb stupid muh'fukka - that's why I negged you. If I was willing to die on a hill that you're willing to sacrifice the last of your 3-4 brain cells on, I'd expect to be negged too.

It certainly did happen. You're so concerned with being smarter than everyone else that you don't recognize your own hypocrisy.

FURTHERMORE, lol

I fail to find where I'm the hypocrite.

I don't think you're trying hard enough..

Daps
It certainly did happen. You're so concerned with being smarter than everyone else that you don't recognize your own hypocrisy..
Show me the proof.

:mjgrin:

This should be good.
I fail to find where I'm the hypocrite.

I don't think you're trying hard enough..
The evidence is all there, right above you. I provided the receipts of your bullshyt. I can't say the same for your accusations.