Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Show me the proof.

:mjgrin:

This should be good.

The evidence is all there, right above you. I provided the receipts of your bullshyt. I can't say the same for your accusations.

:manny:
I would if I could go back more than 200 posts on my phone...

Like I said, it happened. I thought it was interesting, but I'm not gonna be a hoe save it for another post.

I don't post nearly as much as you do. So, maybe that was by design.

Good job.

Daps
I would if I could go back more than 200 posts on my phone...
Here's the incident you're talking about -
viktordoomsecretwars negged you for your post in the thread MJ is by far the most dangerous 1 v 1 player in the history of the game. Kobe/LBJ not close. With the following comment: You're mad because Bron can never be on the same level as Jordan. BRON is your God and your Daddy, fatherless prick. Now get out of my face, b*stard!

Look at this stupid fakkit.

:mjlol:
The above is the only time this entire month I've talked about someone negging me. And you got it wrong (again), I never called him out for negging me for my opinion. I was pointing out his corny ass comment that was attached to the neg. Why would you even debate something so trivial in the first place? I negged your dumbass because you post stupid shyt. Period.
If you think so, then you're dumber than I thought.

That's not good at all...

:francis:
I exposed your multiple Agendas. You're not even attempting to explain yourself, so that tells me all I need to know.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Here's the incident you're talking about -

The above is the only time this entire month I've talked about someone negging me. And you got it wrong (again), I never called him out for negging me for my opinion. I was pointing out his corny ass comment that was attached to the neg. Why would you even debate something so trivial in the first place? I negged your dumbass because you post stupid shyt. Period.

I exposed your multiple Agendas. You're not even attempting to explain yourself, so that tells me all I need to know.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

I thought it didn't happen

:lolbron:

Be a good little boy and go sit down somewhere. Thank you.

And goodnight!

Daps
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

I thought it didn't happen

:lolbron:
What part of - "I never called him out for negging me for my opinion. I was pointing out his corny ass comment that was attached to the neg", do you not understand? I didn't even state my opinion in that thread. Like, what the fukk are you even talking about?

Now, are you going to address your hypocrisy about measuring FMVPs v. standing in history, or are you giong to deflect and keep proving me right?

:mjgrin:
Be a good little boy and go sit down somewhere. Thank you.

And goodnight!
And just like that, he disappears into the night after having his shyt exposed.

:wow:

Edit: I just seen this nxgga is an anti-vaxxer too. No wonder he runs away at the first sign of facts, after walking around making up bullshyt and setting up agendas he can't keep track of.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys sitting out games....

And damn we really need a guy like Jerami Grant and a big like Mo Bamba.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Typical lakers game of the season. They do catch up but draw a weak play at the end of the game.

50 games have passed. The useless veterans are still there, Vogel is still there. They sitting out games and hope they are still in play-in picture by the end of the season. Making the playoffs would be their "championship"

You could find young talent in G league who would do better than DeAndre or Ariza, and would actually stay fresh throughout the remaining tough schedule.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Watched the game at a bar last night. So frustrating watching us come back from a deficit only to lose time after time :snoop:

I don't know what the fukk Vogel was thinking with that starting lineup. It's why I say that although he's not entirely at fault for this year, he does so many things that are indefensible

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I have way more respect for Russ than I ever will for AD.

Dude is a terrible teammate, letting the team out to dry after his goofy ass missed pretty much the entire season.

I thought he was missing the game because he was load managing his knee

Wrist soreness? Get the fukk out of my face with that shyt.

Russ, for all his faults(and he has many) has always been available for us

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Russ by himself probably gets Lakers to the playoffs.

Sets the roles for every other player.

Russ just needs the ball in his hands.

I highly doubt Russ could get this team to the playoffs without Lebron/AD...The role players are too inconsistent......Let's keep in mind that the last couple of seasons Russ made the playoffs he had a sidekick playing at an all-star level (PG, Beal)

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came in to say fukk AD

That’s why I didn’t praise him for that Sixers game. fukk him. How does anyone on that team respect him?

be honest, y’all really think AD be fighting to play when the team tells him to sit out? He the type to be like YES COACH! :blessed: Most superstars be ready to die on the court :scust: