Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He requested a trade immediately once LeBron came to the Lakers..

He’s not an option and why would you want him here he’s soft as hell and can’t handle the pressure of NY how you think he’s gonna perform under the pressure of playing next to LeBron?

It will be a disaster

Maybe they could get a third team to take Randle.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I would rather ride it out with Russ than trade any first rounders to get off of him

In a perfect world they would hold on to him until the trade deadline because they would probably be able to get a good return then but I don't know you basically have to trade him in the offseason.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think we're trading Westbrook and Nunn to Portland for Dame... i say that because Haynes dropped the Nunn news.. then we just need to fill team with youth. size 3 and d...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i think we're trading Westbrook and Nunn to Portland for Dame... i say that because Haynes dropped the Nunn news.. then we just need to fill team with youth. size 3 and d...

I hope so but if not. I would trade THT and a 1st or 2 seconds for Mo Bamba and use the MLE on Chris Boucher.

Bring back Westbrook if you can't trade him. They would still need a SG but the team would be much better on defense.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Would be nice but I ain’t holding out any hope on that. Last time we was embattled like this we traded for AD and won it all. With that said, I expect this shyt to just turn more nuclear.