Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope so but if not. I would trade THT and a 1st or 2 seconds for Mo Bamba and use the MLE on Chris Boucher.

Bring back Westbrook if you can't trade him. They would still need a SG but the team would be much better on defense.
:gucci:

No way the front office giving up any significant future assets for a mo Bamba or anyone of his elk.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fizdale came in and made the offense worse. Kidd, Hollins and Miles Simon were key to the bench and adjustments. But Hollins saw how fukked up it was about to be and left.

They had their best stretch offensively when Vogel was out with Covid and Fiz was calling plays. Vogel for whatever reason was just reluctant to call plays, when they ran sets they had successs.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yup. Lakers better off blowing it up after next season.
This.
We can't do wrong by Lebron. It sends the wrong message to future superstars.
This year is a waste. But management and the coach never bad mouthed anyone. Lakerland will always be a great destination as long as it stays consistent. Players talk to each other. Kobe helped recruit Lebron, Lebron will tell other players "the fans are tough but Lakers did right by me" it'll be a while before another LA 'chip but this is the process.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This.
We can't do wrong by Lebron. It sends the wrong message to future superstars.
This year is a waste. But management and the coach never bad mouthed anyone. Lakerland will always be a great destination as long as it stays consistent. Players talk to each other. Kobe helped recruit Lebron, Lebron will tell other players "the fans are tough but Lakers did right by me" it'll be a while before another LA 'chip but this is the process.
People said the same thing about the Clippers when they dumped Blake on Detroit. :unimpressed:

Kawhi left a championship team to sign there two years later. :unimpressed:

People trashed Ainge and the Celts for what they did to IT. I don't see Tatum and Brown forcing their way out. :unimpressed:

Free agents stop going to Miami after the way they let Wade leave? :unimpressed:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
People said the same thing about the Clippers when they dumped Blake on Detroit. :unimpressed:

Kawhi left a championship team to sign there two years later. :unimpressed:

People trashed Ainge and the Celts for what they did to IT. I don't see Tatum and Brown forcing their way out. :unimpressed:

Free agents stop going to Miami after the way they let Wade leave? :unimpressed:
These are all really bad examples.

Griffin wasnt panning out and he punched an employee and was injured a lot. He wasn't a signed free agent.

Kawhi went there to be with family. And as far as I know Kawhi ain't doing shyt and even the Clippers are doing right by him.

Tatum and Brown were drafted and are doing well why would they force their way out? If they get injured though it'll be a different story. Ask IT.

Wade went back to Miami. And they still doing right by Udoins Haslem.

Remember LA signed an aging Kobe to a large contract as a thank you. We all knew he wasn't going to get a ring but he got a contract anyways. People bytched and moaned it would set the Lakers back. Kobe still recruited for them.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
YayJujm.gif

Got it. :unimpressed:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Local NBC station aired a video of the season’s most embarrassing moments. Russ was in 3/4 of it. :mjlol: :martin:

Can’t believe the worst Lakers season I’ve witnessed didn’t get my blood pressure boiling. :leon:
Well when you're the only player on the team that's played all but one game which they lost to the tanking Blazers... :yeshrug: