Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Russ and Lebron are expiring contracts. At worse you run it back next year, tell AD to lose some weight so he is less injury prone, and hope for a rebound. At best maybe Russ and Lebron expiring contracts have some trade value (AD would as well). Either way in 23/24 they have freedom to redo the team

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Russ and Lebron are expiring contracts. At worse you run it back next year, tell AD to lose some weight so he is less injury prone, and hope for a rebound. At best maybe Russ and Lebron expiring contracts have some trade value (AD would as well). Either way in 23/24 they have freedom to redo the team

this.

All that trade Bron and AD shyt ain’t happening. Next year is gonna be a celebration of Bron as he becomes the all time scorer, and just pray for the best and that it’s at least a decent playoff team …whatever moves they make ain’t gonna eat into the ‘23 season cap space, we might as well start looking and dreaming about that free agent class

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They are not trading Lebron unless he requests it. They need to trade Westbrook and THT pronto though.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
this.

All that trade Bron and AD shyt ain’t happening. Next year is gonna be a celebration of Bron as he becomes the all time scorer, and just pray for the best and that it’s at least a decent playoff team …whatever moves they make ain’t gonna eat into the ‘23 season cap space, we might as well start looking and dreaming about that free agent class
fukk that.
Celebration when he fukked our team up?!
fukk THAT :damn: I CELEBRATE THE LAKESHOW NOT THIS BULLshyt YALL BRON STANS TALKING ABOUT

START THE REBULD EARLIER TRADE HIM AND AD ASAP

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Beyond embarrassing and after that bubble chip they should’ve taken a long hard look at the big picture and not just that damn roster.

GSW
Utah
Suns
Denver
Clippers
Grizz

are all teams that had and have the ability to make life hell for the Lakers and they never really addressed how to match up against any of the well.

Someone will have to fall on their sword for this shyt and it can’t be Vogel alone. This roster (part of it) might have been the shyt in 2010 but this is a new day
Klutch Sports were building this team, together with Jeanie and cuck Pelinka agreeing on everything.

Next season will be similar to this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this.

Next season is going to be miserable for diehard Lakers fans.

No genuine rebuild or youth movement to look forward to. No major moves in free agency or through trades (unless Russ wants out) because the organization is eyeing '23.

Basically if you're a Lakers fan all you have to look forward to next season is Bron breaking Kareem's record. Most Lakers fans have no emotional attachment to Bron and could care less about that shyt.

I bet most Lakers Coli brehs barely pay attention to the team next season...unless you're a Bron fan.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
this.

Have you seen the 2023 Free agent class?

Three of the most notable names on that list (Jokic, Kyrie and Beal) are signing long term extensions this off-season with their current franchise and Harden himself is likely not leaving Brooklyn.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
fukk that.
Celebration when he fukked our team up?!
fukk THAT :damn: I CELEBRATE THE LAKESHOW NOT THIS BULLshyt YALL BRON STANS TALKING ABOUT

START THE REBULD EARLIER TRADE HIM AND AD ASAP

Far from a Bron Stan, just a realist…. I’m not ruling out some kinda Klutch fukkery with Bron forcing his way out either …but the lakers just up and trading him on their own volition for sure ain’t happening

Next season is going to be miserable for diehard Lakers fans.

No genuine rebuild or youth movement to look forward to. No major moves in free agency or through trades (unless Russ wants out) because the organization is eyeing '23.

Basically if you're a Lakers fan all you have to look forward to next season is Bron breaking Kareem's record. Most Lakers fans have no emotional attachment to Bron and could care less about that shyt.

I bet most Lakers Coli brehs barely pay attention to the team next season...unless you're a Bron fan.

To be a lakers fan then, you have to be a lakers fan now …. or whatever Hov said

Have you seen the 2023 Free agent class?

Three of the most notable names on that list (Jokic, Kyrie and Beal) are signing long term extensions this off-season with their current franchise and Harden himself is likely not leaving Brooklyn.

:mjcry: I hadn’t when I made that post…is that really it?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Far from a Bron Stan, just a realist…. I’m not ruling out some kinda Klutch fukkery with Bron forcing his way out either …but the lakers just up and trading him on their own volition for sure ain’t happening

To be a lakers fan then, you have to be a lakers fan now or whatever Hov said

:mjcry: I hadn’t when I made that post…is that really it?
The fact that Jeannie probably let Magic go at Bron and Kareem going at him is probably a sign that he’s going to be gone.
shyt after his PR people trying to go around and spin the blame for the Westbrook trade on them when he had a large part on it is for sure to have repercussions.

Best thing would be for the Lakers to trade them jumpstart a rebuild cuz we will be fukked even more once he leaves

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
To me Lakers will be alright. The real major concern that they need to address is defense. They need to go back to building the team around that for now cause that is the only way Lebron will be able to be more efficient at this age. I never knew how great of a system it was when looking back at the last two years.

Defensive minded players including AD & Lebron on offense. Lakers just needed another scoring threat :francis:.

Lakers need defense, a center, youth, and a coach who knows how to rotate.