Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bruh we ain’t getting NOTHING of quality for Russ. We either accept just being a middle of the road playoff team and let LeBron get his milestones, try flip AD and give Bron a shot at another ring or go full on savage mode and trade both to salvage the future of the team :francis:
I know we are not but the FO and ownership would rather fake compete than rebuild. Jeanie has never been about rebuilding. She was constantly putting pressure on her brother when he was doing it right. I just hope it is not the Rockets trade for Russ because John Wall is pretty much washed.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
No 2022 draft pick- went to Pelicans in the Davis trade.

Your best player is 37 years old.

Russ is a bad fit making 44 million.

THT was a huge disappointment

Davis is brittle and not the impact player he needs to be.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I know we are not but the FO and ownership would rather fake compete than rebuild. Jeanie has never been about rebuilding. She was constantly putting pressure on her brother when he was doing it right. I just hope it is not the Rockets trade for Russ because John Wall is pretty much washed.
If you traded both you can kinda do both:yeshrug:

Crazy to think that over LeBrons four seasons here Laker fans only got to see two half filled stadium home playoff games. shyts crazy

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
The Lakers need defense, shooters, post players, and a 2nd primary ball-handler, not a 44m dollar John Wall

John Wall would just be another past his prime big-name player.
final offer :mjlol:
evan-fournier-and-julius-randle-help-up-alec-burks-of-the-new-york-picture-id1239378639

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you traded both you can kinda do both:yeshrug:

Crazy to think that over LeBrons four seasons here Laker fans only got to see two half filled stadium home playoff games. shyts crazy
Jeanie is never trading LeBron unless he asks out. Even then his salary and age means there are few if any deals that get you anything of note to rebuild with.