Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this is coming from a guy who was a real Laker fan before Bron came and then hopped over to LeGBT in 2018 :mjlol:
Everywhere you go you bring down the I.Q.

You’re a disgusting cross dressing homo that lives and breathes Kobe Bryant..

I bet this bum ass nikka has Kobe posters and clippings pinned up on his dirty ass chipped paint wall

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Everywhere you go you bring down the I.Q.

You’re a disgusting cross dressing homo that lives and breathes Kobe Bryant..

I bet this bum ass nikka has Kobe posters and clippings pinned up on his dirty ass chipped paint wall

:mad::angry::fire:Angry cac

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is really bad at picking his running mate. Wade, Kylie and now Davis could never stay healthy.

Wade and Kyrie don't deserve to be in the same sentence. AD is easily and I mean easily the WOAT 2nd piece which is hilarious because he was supposed to be our franchise player and Lebron was supposed to be the 2nd guy.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Stop trying to deflect...Me being a Lebron James fan has nothing to do with you getting giddy over a Celtics player getting hurt...Also, I've never disrespected Laker fans/Kobe stans.

I say "WE" because I want the Lakers to win...I could care less about Lebron putting up a bunch of stats.....I'd rather Lebron put up 20 ppg and the team win than to watch him put up 40 and they lose.....I'm an LBJ fan...but I don't put him ahead of the Lakers team

you said “we” in a cavs thread 4-6 years ago fakkit

Any team lebron is on is “we” to you ,you’re a groupie who follows a player who jumps from team to team every few years dikkriding which is an insult to real fans. Nothin you say changes that

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We’re not a good team…gotta accept that. You don’t see @FAH1223 tryna convince himself Washington is a contender

Exactly what I thought would happen did. We came with playoff intensity & N.O didn’t. At some point that would level off & it did

I tried to in November in that amazing start :mjcry: but the numbers catch up with you
And some of the teams they've beaten had top-flight stars on them (Warriors a couple weeks ago, for example). Like I've said on here 100 times, you don't win games by having a certain # of stars, you win games by having every role on the team well-filled. If your team lacks a rim protector, lacks perimeter defenders, lacks rebounders, lacks a secondary ballhandler and creator, and is badly coached, then you're in trouble even if you have "a star".
What I’ve told Wizards fans who are so concerned about Beal’s contract

Team building for roles can happen if you can draft and scout. It’s not as hard as these organizations make it

The Lakers to their credit have done a really good job in the draft in the last 6 years when they’ve had picks.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
you said “we” in a cavs thread 4-6 years ago fakkit

Any team lebron is on is “we” to you ,you’re a groupie who follows a player who jumps from team to team every few years dikkriding which is an insult to real fans. Nothin you say changes that

You can support a Team or Player.....If Kobe, Jordan or any other great player changed teams I doubt their fans would stop following them....Patrick Ewing is my favorite player of all time...I continued to support him even after the Knicks traded him...I purchased a Sonics and Magic jersey.......I stopped supporting the Knicks towards the end of the Marbury era. They were just too messy and incompetent.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah but we had the best record in the league the 2nd half of the 2013 season. Despite the BS, Kobe got the team moving and him and Dwight even developed a little chemistry. We were rolling fast in the right direction before the achilles popped. Remember a lot of people were predicting us to beat the #1 Spurs in the 1st round cuz of how well we were playing.

Who gives a shyt about little things like that when it didn’t even matter in the long run. We lost in the first round. End of story.:dahell:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who gives a shyt about little things like that when it didn’t even matter in the long run. We lost in the first round. End of story.:dahell:
That nikka you quoting is a hermaphrodite that only cares about Kobe Bryant’s virtue…

Thats all..

He takes off his shoes and earrings before every post like a spicy ass hoe

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's not a "star" we talking about, it's the self-proclaimed GOAT!

Kareem was the clear GOAT when he was around, yet prime Kareem had losing seasons in back-to-back seasons while playing with two different squads. And it wasn't like he was playing alone, he had a HOF #2 both years.

When Kareem had Bob Dandridge in Milwaukee, why'd he finish last in his division....when the #1 team in the division was led by Bob Love? How'd he finish worse than a Cleveland team with no stars whose leading scorer was Bingo Smith?

When Kareem had Gail Goodrich in L.A. the next year, how'd he finish 4th in the division with a losing record for the second straight year? How'd they finish behind a team led by Paul Westphal? How'd they finish behind a team led by Fred Brown?

If the clear GOAT in his prime like Kareem can't get it done by himself, or even with a great #2, then it's pretty clear that a 37yo GOAT like Bron who has already missed 20 games isn't going to singlehandedly make the team competitive. Someday ya'all gonna realize that bball is a team sport.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

nikka you said the situations are the same when they aren’t it’s as simple as that. 2013 team was actually feared around this time of the year while this squad is trash. And the end result isn’t even the same cuz we won’t even make the first round this year :comeon:FOH

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
nikka you said the situations are the same when they aren’t it’s as simple as that. 2013 team was actually feared around this time of the year while this squad is trash. And the end result isn’t even the same cuz we won’t even make the first round this year :comeon:FOH
I said they’re SIMILAR. :what:

It doesn’t matter what people thought of the team BEFORE the season. We all saw what happened and that’s the point. How you gonna try to downplay the results when both teams are ass? Seasons don’t matter unless it ends with a title. :gucci: