Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
Couldn’t they have paid Caruso if they didn’t pay THT?
Doesn't matter. They could of paid both but she didn't want the tax on Caruso. But that's the least of the issue, letting him walk for nothing when your out of ammo is bigger. Could of paid him and then traded him for future picks if she's worried about the tax.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter. They could of paid both but she didn't want the tax on Caruso. But that's the least of the issue, letting him walk for nothing when your out of ammo is bigger. Could of paid him and then traded him for future picks if she's worried about the tax.

nikka ain’t NOBODY going deep into the tax for a fukking role player. We have one of the highest tax bills in the league. All the calling Jeanie cheap over Caruso is corny shyt. We should’ve signed him over THT, that’s that. Paying for both was never realistic. No team is paying double triple taxes for fukking Alex Caruso.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn you a dikk rider at least let that man @ you for help first :hhh:

“Your negs make me chuckle “

Now that’s some nerd shyt :mjlol:

Oh ok NOW laughing at nikkas that think NEGs matter is nerd shyt. OK. Nah you cant flip this around :russ: you are a part of a fukkin CULT you wierd ass nikka an no one respects it except ya fellow cult members. "Yea im part the lwo on the Coli.com"
hahahha lame ass NiKkA :mjlol:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Glad to finally participate in LWO discussion after lurking for years.

I haven't lived in LA in years so I don't know the feelings of fans in LA, but Westbrick has to be my most hated Laker in my lifetime. He probably was a Clipper fan when he at Leuzinger.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Glad to finally participate in LWO discussion after lurking for years.

I haven't lived in LA in years so I don't know the feelings of fans in LA, but Westbrick has to be my most hated Laker in my lifetime. He probably was a Clipper fan when he at Leuzinger.

Always glad to see new Lakers in the mix. :wow:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok NOW laughing at nikkas that think NEGs matter is nerd shyt. OK. Nah you cant flip this around :russ: you are a part of a fukkin CULT you wierd ass nikka an no one respects it except ya fellow cult members. "Yea im part the lwo on the Coli.com"
hahahha lame ass NiKkA :mjlol:
This fool said a cult :russ:

Fakkit don’t even like basketball just Lebron:dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the (insert number) straight game, lebron has been non-existent when it matters. but let us be down 20, here comes the scoring barrage. absolutely embarrassing how bad he's been to start the game. 1 pt is unacceptable considering he had just 2 points when we were down 23-2 to the same team.

0 shot attempts.

@Rhakim and @Joe Sixpack gonna defend this too

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
for the (insert number) straight game, lebron has been non-existent when it matters. but let us be down 20, here comes the scoring barrage. absolutely embarrassing how bad he's been to start the game. 1 pt is unacceptable considering he had just 2 points when we were down 23-2 to the same team.

0 shot attempts.

@Rhakim and @Joe Sixpack gonna defend this too

Him,Dwight, and Westbrook do not work together.

I expect him to pick it up with DJ running point.