Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is so fukking lame smh.

yet people think im making excuses for him when I say he needs to take a mental health break. @Joe Sixpack this is the shyt im talking about. no other player has to deal with this no matter how bad they play. of course this shyt gonna affect you and it clearly has. aside from his obvious bad play, you can tell his head not in the game.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
yet people think im making excuses for him when I say he needs to take a mental health break. @Joe Sixpack this is the shyt im talking about. no other player has to deal with this no matter how bad they play. of course this shyt gonna affect you and it clearly has. aside from his obvious bad play, you can tell his head not in the game.
Yeah I agree..

He needs a mental break from this situation…

A PERMANENT one.. Immediately…

He’s handled this shyt TERRIBLY from the gate and here you are babying this guy.

Yet you wanna flame Bron for everything and not give that guy the benefit of the doubt under ANY circumstances

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree..

He needs a mental break from this situation…

A PERMANENT one.. Immediately…

He’s handled this shyt TERRIBLY from the gate and hear you are babying this guy.

Yet you wanna flame Bron for everything and not give that guy the benefit of the doubt under ANY circumstances

If Bron didn't vouch for Russ or even endorse him, none of this would have happened.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still talking about ownership is cheap cuz they didn’t want to go deep into the tax for Alex Caruso :mjlol:

exactly. people think our problems would disappear because of caruso are just finding ways to be mad. the same caruso that got bullied and i mean BULLIED by Cam Payne. if Caruso shows up in that series, I can see the front office paying him. how quickly people forget. and i'll always say this no matter what, the most important piece is AD. If he became what he was supposed to be, we would be a top 2-3 team in the West. AD being a regular player completely fukked up the vision.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah dog he wanted Derozan first.. They settled on this dumb ass Russ..

you chose to believe Klutch's PR machine bullshyt and I don't.

Look at Bron's reaction when we traded for Russ. Dude was giddy, posting photoshopped IG pics like he did with AD, making up corny nicknames. doesn't seem like a dude he settled for. :usure:

None of this Derozan being #1 option was brought up until now. I remember exactly how it went prior to the trade, they tried convincing Dame to request a trade and he said nah and then(AD and Bron) were doing their own free agency meetings at Bron's house and they wanted Russ. They found out the Hield trade was getting done and Russ called Bron and Bron put a stop to it and told them get Russ instead.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
you chose to believe Klutch's PR machine bullshyt and I don't.

Look at Bron's reaction when we traded for Russ. Dude was giddy, posting photoshopped IG pics like he did with AD, making up corny nicknames. doesn't seem like a dude he settled for. :usure:

None of this Derozan being #1 option was brought up until now. I remember exactly how it went prior to the trade, they tried convincing Dame to request a trade and he said nah and then(AD and Bron) were doing their own free agency meetings at Bron's house and they wanted Russ. They found out the Hield trade was getting done and Russ called Bron and Bron put a stop to it and told them get Russ instead.
And you CHOOSE to believe the leaks coming out of that dysfunctional front office with 5 people tellin that bimbo Jeannie what to do..

Why do you choose to believe this front office???

Ask yourself that shyt??

Bron ain’t perfect but he won this franchise another title I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt over some Bimbo broad and her flunkie coke head friends

You have an agenda against this nikka Bron its baked into your chromosomes…

Daps
This DeRozan bullshyt angle again :mjlol:

Bron and Russ were all up in the IG videos all summer shortly after Lakers got waxed by Suns now acting like they put a gun to Bron head and forced Russ to play with him :dead:
Because they had to pivot to Russ after they didn't want to pay Demar a 3rd year. I tend to believe Klutch or whoever you want to behind this than the FO because everything points to them being CHEAP! They didn't want to pay Lue, neither did they want to pay Caruso, and now it comes out they didn't want to pay Demar a 3rd year. They want 2023 cap space for some imaginary free agent.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You nikkas keep talkin about “Klutch” PR when this chick hired Kobe’s agent to run her team..

So when Rich Paul and Bron see that they not supposed to expect to have some say so

:mjlol:

Jeannie is in over her head…

Lakers are cheap as hell and constantly fukk shyt up due to penny pinching…

They could’ve had Tyronn Lue and fukked that up wouldn’t give him the years or the power to even hire his own staff :mindblown:

And nikkas in here defending Jeannie and her coke head flunkies to the death :damn: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You got bytch ass gay nikkas like @10bandz on some super steroid c00n shyt defending Jeannie Buss on some “Boss is we sick Boss is we leaving” slave shyt and that bytch ass c00n ass nikka has the nerve to call me a fukkin CAC

You love the white man more then you love yourself nikka

:scust:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
all we need is 3 and d dudes next to LeBron and ad.. and a couple of bigs.. 1 rim runner 1 stretch..