Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
for the (insert number) straight game, lebron has been non-existent when it matters. but let us be down 20, here comes the scoring barrage. absolutely embarrassing how bad he's been to start the game. 1 pt is unacceptable considering he had just 2 points when we were down 23-2 to the same team.

0 shot attempts.

@Rhakim and @Joe Sixpack gonna defend this too

Westbrook/Gabriel are 9 -10 fg....Why should Lebron force up shots when other players are getting off?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Westbrook/Gabriel are 9 -10 fg....Why should Lebron force up shots when other players are getting off?

forcing up shots and not shooting is two different things. you're telling me that lebron hasn't been more engaged offensively when they're down big? there's a reason why they're making fake comebacks bruh.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron's lack of patience gets him...eventually.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think the Lakers would have gotten championship if he didn't force that AD trade anyway. Couldnt they have signed him the following year or was the cap fukked?

And even with that. I still think they get one and are still competitive right now. The last 8 years of Bron's career he's approached it like wouldn't last as long as he did. He sold himself short and now he's stuck with washed Russ and brokedown AD. Damn smh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They played with energy this quarter I didn't see any wide open 3s less Bron and Melo was a good thing.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
forcing up shots and not shooting is two different things. you're telling me that lebron hasn't been more engaged offensively when they're down big? there's a reason why they're making fake comebacks bruh.

He's not shooting because he sees other players are getting off and is conserving his energy for when he needs to assert himself on offense.....We've seen Lebron be aggressive early in games and tire in the 4th qt.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think the Lakers would have gotten championship if he didn't force that AD trade anyway. Couldnt they have signed him the following year or was the cap fukked?

And even with that. I still think they get one and are still competitive right now. The last 8 years of Bron's career he's approached it like wouldn't last as long as he did. He sold himself short and now he's stuck with washed Russ and brokedown AD. Damn smh

They could have waited but

a) Bron was getting up there in years
b) our players value was already fukked. could have went up or could have went even lower
c) they tried that with paul george and waiting cost them

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

You know why Bron isn't given much slack by Laker Fans? Cause he traded all the Tank Dawgs. Imagine a team with

Zo/Caruso
BI/Hart
Bron/Kuz
AD
Random Bum or Zubac

I think the Cap Space would have been there, they were essentially using KCP as a place holder with his contract. We also would have had that 4th pick that was used for DeAndre Hunter :dead:

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You know why Bron isn't given much slack by Laker Fans? Cause he traded all the Tank Dawgs. Imagine a team with

Zo/Caruso
BI/Hart
Bron/Kuz
AD
Random Bum/Zu

I think the Cap Space would have been there, they were essentially using KCP as a place holder with his contract. We also would have had that 4th pick :dead:

Yeah, I thought LA should've waited for AD to become a FA or given up less for him. However, would J.Buss have paid these players/a high Luxury tax for 3 or 4 consecutive seasons?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yeah, I thought LA should've waited for AD to become a FA or given up less for him. However, would J.Buss have paid these players/a high Luxury tax for 3 or 4 consecutive seasons?

I'm not a CPA expert but the only one that would have his deal come up would be BI, the others would have been on rookie deals for at least 2/3 years so you would have some wiggle room

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The team looks way better this half because Vogel finally decided to run a decent lineup and limit Bron and Westbrooks minutes together.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Bron never wanted to play with the Tank Dawgs. 18-19 season was a placeholder year to see who would stay and who would go.