Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy but if we get AD back I still got us making it through the play in games :yeshrug:

the play in game is one of the WOAT concepts ever :mjlol:but I think it’s gonna work in our favor
We would need to beat N.O then Minny or Clips

What have you seen that makes you think we would beat the 7 or 8th teams?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Let these Timberfools get their laughs in now...
Worse winning percentage than the 2018 Lakers. :picard:

Honestly, that 2018 team would be a decent squad right now. :ehh:

Are we sure about that?......NO finished 31-41 (10 gms under .500) with Ingram, Zion, and Lonzo.....That team would also have no cap space to make moves.......What good is having a team who can barely make the playoffs if they have no cap space to make moves?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are we sure about that?......NO finished 31-41 (10 gms under .500) with Ingram, Zion, and Lonzo.....That team would also have no cap space to make moves.......What good is having a team who can barely make the playoffs if they have no cap space to make moves?

I'm not talking about cap space or how realistic it would be for the Lakers to make it possible, just the players from that team right now. I think they'd be close to .500.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Anything is possible in a single game elimination, in a series we are getting our asses kicked but I can’t bet on the King getting punked by Jonas Valancunas or Reggie Jackson in a single playoff type game. I will put all my money on King James to beat both those teams.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything is possible in a single game elimination, in a series we are getting our asses kicked but I can’t bet on the King getting punked by Jonas Valancunas or Reggie Jackson in a single playoff type game. I will put all my money on King James to beat both those teams.
I just checked how many 2 game win streaks we’ve had :dead:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

I trust the teams collective experience in playoff games/big games more than I do NO or Minnesota. Now If the clips for back PG or kawhi were fukked. I’m still taking us in a one game winner takes all format over the first two

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

Randle leading the bum ass Knicks to the same record as Lebron's Lakers

:youngsabo:
The hilariousness of posting this when Julius shot 5-18 from the field for 20 points. Bron doesn't have the luxury of his team winning bricking like that on the regular. Julius has a 51 TS% this season, which is about 4-5% under the league-average efficiency, which makes it even worse given he's a big man and plays closer to the basket than the league-average.

:lolbron: