Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Legit pisses me off that Bron blew a couple games, Russ blew about 7 games, and AD has spent half the season with the same contributions as a Coli member.

If they could just get the 7th seed they'd at least have an interesting series against the Warriors or Grizz (assuming AD was healthy)

Just pathetic man.

Just like last year. If we got to play Denver we might have survived the AD injury until he got back.
7? Russ has fumbled at least twice that:mjlol:.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Salute Lebron KANG James for another LEGENDARY 50 point performance last night. Beautiful to watch. This unreal shyt we seeing just gotta make sure its properly recognized in this thread since it happened in a laker uniform

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How in the hell does Lebron only have 7 free throw attempts a night :what:

Giannis and Embiid both average 11 attempts.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
God damn, another 50 burger and a W by over 10 pts which I feel like hasn’t happened all year. This team sucks but I will take it, gotta salute that :damn::salute:

This weirdly feels like the time I almost went to Kobe’s last game in DC but I passed up because I thought he wouldn’t play and I end up missing a great performance. The tickets next year gon be brutal if it’s known it’s Bron’s last year. Oh well….:ld:

Edit: brehs I’m just now realizing the game was in LA, they in DC next Friday :pachaha: I’m smacked :pachaha:

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This weirdly feels like the time I almost went to Kobe’s last game in DC but I passed up because I thought he wouldn’t play and I end up missing a great performance. The tickets next year gon be brutal if it’s known it’s Bron’s last year. Oh well….:ld:

Edit: brehs I’m just now realizing the game was in LA, they in DC next Friday :pachaha: I’m smacked :pachaha:

I hedged on buying tickets to the final home in 2015-2016 when people were speculating it would be Kobe's last season... that price jump after he announced it.:francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I hedged on buying tickets to the final home in 2015-2016 when people were speculating it would be Kobe's last season... that price jump after he announced it.:francis:

Breh, I was so close to buying but I figured he’d sit out since he been doin that all year. Then he announced his retirement, tickets skyrocketed, and he put on a great performance…..I was sick
rOlvqnW.png

Mars

Superstar
Daps
A win tonight would give the Lakers/fans a huge boost of confidence in a potential postseason matchup with the Suns.