Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I mentionned this like the first month of the season. I don't think he can deal with the pressure of playing at home and he can't deal with the pressure of being a Laker. The teams he's played for: OKC, Washington, Hou... 3 markets where if you win, great. if you lose, who cares. He had some pressure in OKC but he was always behind KD. When KD left, he was playing with house money cause no one expected them to win.
I refuse to believe Russ is THIS BAD.

At least earlier in the year he would put up some #s and then we'd get mad at his WOAT turnovers. Now he's all around bad.

At least he was good for getting 9 to 10 boards and feeding Bron the easiest baskets he's had all year. Now just terrible. Its a shame. Cant even enjoy this win knowing he couldnt finish the game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Good post game interview by LeBron. Despite the All-Star weekend BS and the stories they were floating about the front office, he still gets it as far as being a Laker and the expectations the fans have. Lip service or not, he acknowledges it and isn't fighting it.

Westbrick is the complete opposite. Easily the least likable Laker ever. Total jackass.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Your right. However, Lebron has a legit excuse. He's playing extended minutes and has to carry a heavier load with AD being injured.....If Lebron was playing 32-34 minutes and AD was not injured his defense would be better than average.
No doubt. Whatever the reasons are, and they’re legit, but he ain’t defending. Opposing players ain’t gonna give him a break because he’s older. He’s playing great on offense though (damn near 30ppg on 52%) and Vogel should be scheming the defense up around him.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Legit pisses me off that Bron blew a couple games, Russ blew about 7 games, and AD has spent half the season with the same contributions as a Coli member.

If they could just get the 7th seed they'd at least have an interesting series against the Warriors or Grizz (assuming AD was healthy)

Just pathetic man.

Just like last year. If we got to play Denver we might have survived the AD injury until he got back.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legit pisses me off that Bron blew a couple games, Russ blew about 7 games, and AD has spent half the season with the same contributions as a Coli member.

If they could just get the 7th seed they'd at least have an interesting series against the Warriors or Grizz (assuming AD was healthy)

Just pathetic man.

these dudes are basically fighting to get a chance to get embarrassed by the Suns