Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I like the Lakers..

Why can’t people respect Bron and Kobe??

You have dumb asses like @10bandz who take shyt to ridiculous extreme levels

I wanna smack the shyt outta dawg :russ:

“I like the lakers” coming from a breh that’s constantly finding joy in laker fans being upset at losing and the team being ran by a players agency :mjlol: LeGBT yall

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the difference between Kobe stans and Bron stans is that Bron stans don't care about the Lakers. They literally follow dude around wherever he goes and blame everyone else for his shortcomings. Kobe stans were/are legitimately Laker fans. I started as a Kobe stan but u can't tell me I'm not a Laker stans when I stayed up until 1 watching Robert Sacre, Wayne Ellington and Jordan Hill.

Straight to the point. :wow:

Do LeBron fans still follow the Heat? :jbhmm:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If LeBron wasn’t on the team nobody would give a fukk about the booing. His stans are insufferable, I knew they were gonna be on that you’re ungrateful shyt because we were never gonna kiss ass like the other franchises

Jalen Rose said it best. We're appreciative for 17 but we already had 16.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You still haven't figured it out breh? It's more about his fans then Bron himself, we knew what Bron was bringing good and bad
Nah..

It’s these annoying nikkas who constantly post about “Bron Stans” that are all over place..

Get outta here with this shyt

Its you nikkas who post about “Bron stans” non stop that are fukkin annoying