Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What a season :wow:

xmuii.png

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't understand why people think fans booing is some sort of bad thing, especially in the case of the Lakers.

Fans are not booing just because the Lakers are losing, fans are booing for how the Lakers are losing. This team literally gives little ounce of energy & constantly complain about shyt. It's like they hate Basketball.

At least during the tank days those rosters competed, they just sucked.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why people think fans booing is some sort of bad thing, especially in the case of the Lakers.

Fans are not booing just because the Lakers are losing, fans are booing for how the Lakers are losing. This team literally gives little ounce of energy & constantly complain about shyt. It's like they hate Basketball.

Fans pay their money, they can boo if they want to for any reason they want to. Nothing wrong with it, outside of booing somebody who gets hurt.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

If LeBron wasn’t on the team nobody would give a fukk about the booing. His stans are insufferable, I knew they were gonna be on that you’re ungrateful shyt because we were never gonna kiss ass like the other franchises

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If LeBron wasn’t on the team nobody would give a fukk about the booing. His stans are insufferable, I knew they were gonna be on that you’re ungrateful shyt because we were never gonna kiss ass like the other franchises
What about you weird Kobe dikk suckers?

Where are y’all on the totem pole of insufferable annoying assclowns?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Westbrook's toxic energy is negatively impacting the team. At this point, they should tell him he either comes off the bench for 20 minutes per game or shut him down for the season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about you weird Kobe dikk suckers?

Where are y’all on the totem pole of insufferable annoying assclowns?

the difference between Kobe stans and Bron stans is that Bron stans don't care about the Lakers. They literally follow dude around wherever he goes and blame everyone else for his shortcomings. Kobe stans were/are legitimately Laker fans. I started as a Kobe stan but u can't tell me I'm not a Laker stans when I stayed up until 1 watching Robert Sacre, Wayne Ellington and Jordan Hill.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
the difference between Kobe stans and Bron stans is that Bron stans don't care about the Lakers. They literally follow dude around wherever he goes and blame everyone else for his shortcomings. Kobe stans were/are legitimately Laker fans. I started as a Kobe stan but u can't tell me I'm not a Laker stans when I stayed up until 1 watching Robert Sacre, Wayne Ellington and Jordan Hill.
I like the Lakers..

Why can’t people respect Bron and Kobe??

You have dumb asses like @10bandz who take shyt to ridiculous extreme levels

I wanna smack the shyt outta dawg :russ:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I like the Lakers..

Why can’t people respect Bron and Kobe??

You have dumb asses like @10bandz who take shyt to ridiculous extreme levels

I wanna smack the shyt outta dawg :russ:

You still haven't figured it out breh? It's more about his fans then Bron himself, we knew what Bron was bringing good and bad

Daps
I think the worst thing the Lakers did honestly was not hire Ty Lue. I'm sure they still win the Championship with Ty Lue, but also they get someone who is willing to talk sh*t to and actually coach and call out Bron, AD, and Rus to get the best out them while also being willing to voice his opinion for/against trades.

It's pretty obvious Vogel is more passive and willing to defer to Bron/AD/etc.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think the worst thing the Lakers did honestly was not hire Ty Lue. I'm sure they still win the Championship with Ty Lue, but also they get someone who is willing to talk sh*t to and actually coach and call out Bron, AD, and Rus to get the best out them while also being willing to voice his opinion for/against trades.

It's pretty obvious Vogel is more passive and willing to defer to Bron/AD/etc.
Jeanie and Rob wanted him but Linda and Kurt said no:mjlol:I am not even joking