Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whatever any of us think of Bron, it’s honestly quite stunning that he pushed this idea forward and actually thought he could make it work with Westbrook. Once Dame chickened out, the plan should’ve been to address our weak areas with marginal moves.

It’s even crazier when you consider how the other team with a big 3 (Nets) have turned out this season. We didn’t even need to blow everything up to make a big 3 of our own it makes this season an even sicker joke.

It's also weird because the front office clearly doesn't just do whatever he wants, see Lue, Caruso, no moves at the trade deadline etc. They just stand up to him/listen to him at the wrong times. :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Yall nikkas not even tuned into this game. Yall gave up on the season and I don't blame yall.
Yall like man fukk it, why waste my Saturday night watching these nikkas
:dead:

mask.png

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This team could be up 30 throughout the game and it will still be close down the stretch. Have they had one blowout victory all season?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
russ with another trash jumper..why does he try to go glass
smh

and then he forgets to cover klay

smh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bradley/Russ/Augustine on the floor together :mjlol:FO should know Vogel loves these stupid lineups, stop signing guards

That shyt makes zero sense :mjlol:

Reaves/Bazemore should see more minutes than Bradley every game.

And there is no reason you need to play Westbrook with with Bradley or Augustin ever.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I’m tellin y’all …Russ is purposely sabotaging the lakers….as soon as DJ hit that three, Russ came down and bricked an ill advised jumper and then PURPOSELY let klay Thompson hit that reverse layup….Vogel needs to bench him now, Bron turned his back on eem, damn