Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
he sits and them y'all spam LeCoward and LeFrontRunner for that. just put "I HATE LEBRON" in my bio and save us all the nonsense.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikka all those ugly gang posts you make in TLR maybe you need the therapy :francis:
All this thot does is analyze nikkas posting habits. You have no life..

You have no walls left in your used rancid yeast infected p*ssy either :scust:

Deranged psycho transgendered thot who lights candles in his room for Kobe

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@10bandz must’ve just finished an incall from one of her “clients” like a true back page slut

Hoe hasn’t even wiped her p*ssy yet but she up in here stalking nikkas in threads

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've seen worst Laker squads recently but nothing more disappointing. The expectations...

Exactly, and not just the expectations but the talent on the team and the way in which they’ve absolutely surrendered. I’ve never seen anything more pathetic. Those tank teams were bad young teams trying to find their way. That’s why we still have love for the tank dogs they was trying their best. This shyt right here? Scust…:scusthov:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Lebron/Pelinka/Jeanie/Klutch really fukked up last Summer. They let so many quality role players get away...What's so crazy is that it really wasn't the Russ trade that fukked them up...It was letting Caruso, Schroder, Gasol, and Morris all walk for nothing...Had LA just kept those 4 players, signed Monk/Carmelo and let THT walk the Lakers would be in a much better position right now.

G- Russ
G- Monk
C- Gasol
F- AD
F- Lebron
6- Schroder
7- Caruso
8- Melo
9- Morris
10- Dwight
11- Reave

With how desperate Schroder was I think LA could've talked him into taking a 1 yr deal at 10-12m...and Caruso was willing to take less to stay with the Lakers. But of course, Klutch wanted THT to get paid and Jeanie was scared of the luxury tax even though the tax isn't calculated until the end of the season.

There are only two options for the Lakers this offseason...Build a very good supporting cast around Lebron/AD or blow it up.

* Get young players & picks for AD
* Get a young player and 1/2 picks for Lebron (If he agrees to a trade) or just let him walk
* Lets Russ' contract expire
Start playing the sign and trade game for the next 5 years...Sign good players for 15+m per year then offload them for young players/draft picks before the trade deadline.

He came out and said he was actually down to come back but the Lakers didn't even give him a call.

Pelinka gotta go. He's not well liked around the league and that's hampering the team's ability to make deals. And if he does he's getting taxed by other squads. Just look at the AD and Russ trades....dude got bent over and fukked royally in both those deals. And he really sat there and did nothing but watch his team continue to snowball. He could never make a deal like the Clippers did getting norm and Covington for trash cause teams don't fukk with him...he couldn't even do a mid deal. Then you see reports coming out that he won’t even return other GM’s calls. There’s no way he can improve this team with the type of rep he has...