Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:mjlol:

We thought Sammy was a dumb ass and a fool.

And for the "Domincans have self-hate issues" people...
Just about all the Dominicans on the site readily acknowledge black people as part of the country's history and heritage.

Hell I've acknowldged my black heritage and dated more black women than @Chris.B

:skip:

Dominicans are black but can't say the N-word, right?

:sas1:

Some PRs and Dominicans use nikka more than black people. :pachaha:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
sammy trying to look like arnold rothstein nowadays :dead:

1455905_785026151534075_2964581200431085492_n.jpg
497c2dd5ad4c7aab75ffd289d6a4df1a.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
fukk SAMMY SOSA :pacspit:

I hope someone takes him to the shed and put one in his head to take him out of his misery :pacspit:

stupid mofo! look at his hands too :pacspit:

all that money can't buy him some damn dignity :pacspit:

when i see him it reminds me of that boy meets world episode where cory wanted to straighten his hair, but he left the cream in there too long.

same shyt probably happened to him :to:

:dead:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
No feelings cause he doesn't represent me as a good looking dominican by default. :yes:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
when i see him it reminds me of that boy meets world episode where cory wanted to straighten his hair, but he left the cream in there too long.

same shyt probably happened to him :to:

:dead:

:laff::laff:

I don't follow Latino farandula...but my friends told me that is his wife got him like that....

does he know that everyone...especially his rich circle of friends is laughing at him?

how even his kids are probably scared of him....seriously...I want to meet him and have a conversation with him...I think I can turn him from his self hating ways to a certified coli militant :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:laff::laff:

I don't follow Latino farandula...but my friends told me that is his wife that got him like that....

does he know that everyone...especially his rich circle of friends is laughing at him?

how even his kids are probably scared of him....seriously...I want to meet him and have a conversation with him...I think I can turn him from his self hating ways to a certified coli militant :blessed:

i think he wanted to lighten his complexion a little, and just went overboard. so now he has no choice but to own it :russ:. maybe he just is that crazy tho like michael jackson. alot of dominicans loved mj.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a hook up on that bleaching cream Sammy used you wanna be team #lightskin holla at me papi

:c00nking: