Dominic West feels the next James Bond should be a man... a transman

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
giphy.gif
:laff:I love the Coli mane

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My first thought was Ruby Rose, then again I don't think she's talented enough.

I wouldn't mind it though, but if that person he suggested was even an actor...he really looks like a man, like I wouldn't be able to tell, so what would be the point? The representation wouldn't be a part of the movie, just the fanfare.

Somebody like Ruby Rose who's more androgynous and could pass for both genders would be dope af as long as they were talented enough to pull it off. I would have rather seen Tilda Swinton be bond before Daniel Craig, dude annoys me :laugh:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first thought was Ruby Rose, then again I don't think she's talented enough.

I wouldn't mind it though, but if that person he suggested was even an actor...he really looks like a man, like I wouldn't be able to tell, so what would be the point? The representation wouldn't be a part of the movie, just the fanfare.

Somebody like Ruby Rose who's more androgynous and could pass for both genders would be dope af as long as they were talented enough to pull it off. I would have rather seen Tilda Swinton be bond before Daniel Craig, dude annoys me :laugh:
naw.
What I don't get is why they want alter James Bond so much to the point where the only recognizable thing about him is his name? Just make other Double O agents.
I think Tom Hiddleston would make a good Bond

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
naw.
What I don't get is why they want alter James Bond so much to the point where the only recognizable thing about him is his name? Just make other Double O agents.
I think Tom Hiddleston would make a good Bond

Apparently Bond is just a code name that different agents have used over the course of the films so the name is really supposed to be the only recognizable thing.