Dominic West feels the next James Bond should be a man... a transman

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
how would this be a bad thing.
It's an unnecessary thing and randomly campaigning specifically for a transgender individual to get the part, especially specifying one with no acting background, only succeeds in undermining the movement Dominic West thinks he's helping. If these things are supposed to be about equality then stop campaigning for a specific group for specific roles and campaign instead for groups to get equal opportunities to audition and for them to have more representation in film and television. I say the same thing for any minority group. I think Idris would kill it as Bond, but I'm more concerned with blacks having equal representation in Hollywood in general, not just us being placated by a token role just for show.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Responding to West’s recommendation, Graf said she was “very flattered” that West mentioned her as a successor to Daniel Craig in the role.

“I don’t think I’m going to become an actress anytime soon, but there’s no reason why there shouldn’t be a transgender Bond,“ she said. ”We’ve seen too many men in hero-type roles and women playing second fiddle.”

The irony that this Graf isn't even a real woman.