Doja Cat - Scarlet (Discussion Thread) ALBUM OUT NOW! *NO FEATURES* NEW SONG/MUSIC VIDEO "Agora Hills" Out Now!

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
funny how every time a rapper bombs or disappoints, the "second album" rumors start.

Scarlet is a masterpiece

Originally Doja wanted to make a double album when she first started talking about her next album which became Scarlet

If Scarlet 2 is the next album then it’s probably songs that didn’t make the album from the Scarlet sessions

She wanted production from 9th Wonder and Jay Versace for the hip hop side

It was going to be on side hip hop and then another side Pop

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This album is more on the trash side of things :francis:

Like I said earlier in the thread I actually like some of Doja pop records she made previously but the rapping on this shyt is ASS. The beats are fire no doubt and she flowin on some of these joints but the lyrics fukking suck. A nikka in here earlier had it right “she got baby ass bars” :mjlol:I might give it another spin but I can’t see many of these joints being in rotation for me.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The album is good but something irks me about this Mulatto consistently using the word Niqqa in her raps then continuously talking about the white dikk she's fukking

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Scarlet is a masterpiece

Originally Doja wanted to make a double album when she first started talking about her next album which became Scarlet

If Scarlet 2 is the next album then it’s probably songs that didn’t make the album from the Scarlet sessions

She wanted production from 9th Wonder and Jay Versace for the hip hop side

It was going to be on side hip hop and then another side Pop

good thing that didn't pan out :whew:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just got around to listening to this and I tried to tell people back in 17-18 that Doja could rap her ass off and this just solidified it, even though her flow gets redundant after a while and I wish she would switch it up like I know she can. I don't care about all of the online shyt I just want the music and she always delivers. The second half of this really picks up though.
Skull and Bones
Agora Hills
Shutcho
Attention
WYM Freestyle
Love Life
Balut
Can't Wait

All good to great tracks.