Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
It's not that. She don't fukk with black people like that period. she's rebranding to look like she does now to keep lil urban fanbase.

I haven’t seen her say anything disparaging about black women. Based on her actions, I believe the only thing we can definitively say is she probably don’t like black men that much.

But there’s a plethora of black male rappers making urban music, that do not fukk with black woman. Kodak literally said he don’t want no black bytch but he still has his urban fan base.

So why are you holding Doja to a standard we don’t hold for black male rappers?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I haven’t seen her say anything disparaging about black women. Based on her actions, I believe the only thing we can definitively say is she probably don’t like black men that much.

But there’s a plethora of black male rappers making urban music, that do not fukk with black woman. Kodak literally said he don’t want no black bytch but he still has his urban fan base.

So why are you holding Doja to a standard we don’t hold for black male rappers?

Stop trying to move the goalposts. Kodak has been called out numerous times for this behavior

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Not clicking, I just don't understand how yall find this goofy hoe attractive. I just don't see it.

bytch look regular as fukk without pounds of makeup on, has a lower half that let's you know she's gonna be a whale in a few years and she got fukked up feet.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Kodak literally said he don’t want no black bytch but he still has his urban fan base.

my 17 year old sister literally said this same shyt to me last week

this how I know the hive-mind among women is real

but honestly.... are yall even checking for Kodak? you really thought he was attractive? you were disappointed when you found out he didnt like black women?

yall say the same shyt with Lil Wayne

but Lil Wayne 5'5 and Kodak ugly as shyt.

So why does their opinion even matter to yall? Y'all wasnt gonna be chasing after these dudes anyway.

thats like me upset that Lizzo fat ass doesnt like black men

y'all just be saying shyt.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Stop trying to move the goalposts. Kodak has been called out numerous times for this behavior

I seem to remember a whole bunch of :dj2::stylin: going on in the Kodak thread when that song first dropped.

Not moving the goalposts. I just find it amusing that y’all are dealing with feelings of conflict that most black women that listen to commercial rap deal with.

Sometimes it’s hard to have an artist in the genre you enjoy pushed on radio, social media and clubs, when you know they think disparagingly about you in real life.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I seem to remember a whole bunch of :dj2::stylin: going on in the Kodak thread when that song first dropped.

Not moving the goalposts. I just find it amusing that y’all are dealing with feelings of conflict that most black women that listen to commercial rap deal with.

Sometimes it’s hard to have an artist in the genre you enjoy pushed on radio, social media and clubs, when you know they think disparagingly about you in real life.

And not defending Kodak but there is a difference between not dating black vs being in racial chat rooms showing feet.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
my 17 year old sister literally said this same shyt to me last week

this how I know the hive-mind among women is real

but honestly.... are yall even checking for Kodak? you really thought he was attractive? you were disappointed when you found out he didnt like black women?

yall say the same shyt with Lil Wayne

but Lil Wayne 5'5 and Kodak ugly as shyt.

So why does their opinion even matter to yall? Y'all wasnt gonna be chasing after these dudes anyway.

thats like me upset that Lizzo fat ass doesnt like black men

y'all just be saying shyt.

Sounds like your little sister is doing a good job observing the hypocrisy within the culture. That’s not a bad thing. Part of becoming an adult is questioning the status quo.

MANY black women find Kodak and Wayne attractive, including myself. Especially when they first came out and before they destroyed themselves with drugs.

So yes, they care about their opinion because they like and want to be attractive to them.

Do y’all only care about Doja’s opinion on black men because you find her attractive?