Doing push ups again

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My push-up bar kept me toned and throughout quarantine. 3x15 close grip, wide grip and shoulder width. Dips too, and it’s also a pull up bar but can’t use that in the house rn. I also have access to a lil gym on the weekend nothing crazy no bench or squat towers or anything like that but I do have an array of dumbbells so I’m chillin.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My push-up bar kept me toned and throughout quarantine. 3x15 close grip, wide grip and shoulder width. Dips too, and it’s also a pull up bar but can’t use that in the house rn. I also have access to a lil gym on the weekend nothing crazy no bench or squat towers or anything like that but I do have an array of dumbbells so I’m chillin.
Why can't I do dips right

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
every day sans sunday, I do 500-550 jump ropes and then the below ab workout

anyway I heard u weren’t supposed to do pushups everyday bc your body (chest) needs time to recover.

but I usually do 3 sets of 20 every other day with the middle set being diamond pushups

Which jump rope do you recommend?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Which jump rope do you recommend?
Im using my cheap $4 jump rope I got from i think Kohl’s right now but type in “solid pvc jump rope” in amazon search bar and some good weighted ones for less than $30 pop up.

jump rope is one of the best workouts. just google the benefits...it’s a reason why you always see boxers doing a jump rope routine....also, don’t get dismayed if you fukk up often or you’re constantly hitting your feet, it’ll come to you.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Is it normal to get pain around elbows?

My biggest problem is my stupid ass chostochondritis

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do squats, jumping jacks, push up, burpees, mountain climbers every day in a count down set of them 10 each and 9 each afterwards and so on until i finish gets me about 434 calories as long as i work thru it with 2 min breaks when i really need them. I’m gonna start doing 10 sets of each exercise 10 times each starting Monday because I’m not seeing a change in my weight and I’ve been doing this for a month and also watching what i eat.