Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Its a war in these streets no man is safe from

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have dogs at home but have no beef with cats. Where's the both option? :mjcry:

The option to include both isn't an option, because you don't OWN a cat. A cat goes outside, rubs against another human and that's it. You ain't got a cat anymore. A dog will only leave the house and not return if it feels like as if it's going to die and it doesn't want to burden you emotionally with it's death. That's Honor. A cat would purposefully infect every child it could find on it's way out because cats are honestly afraid of their own mortality since the days they were revered in Egypt Land and buried in tombs'n'shyt as royalty.

Them was some sad ass times, man, but they over now. Go hug your dog and take it for a walk and stop worrying about being all inclusive, breh.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The lines been drawn in the sand. If you don't choose a side you will have no protection when this all breaks into a full out war. I'd suggest choosing. Trust me.

Its a war in these streets no man is safe from

Ima choose then. :mjcry:

I just wanna say that any animal lover that wants to stay one, And doesn't want @Ill Clinton and @Rhap.So.D all up in their threads. All hating in their threads. Then come to #petset.

BewitchedConstantGiantschnauzer-small.gif