who you got?

• Total voters

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
If the domesticated version (dog, cat) don’t/can’t mate with the wild version, it shouldn’t count, nikkas out here tryna claim tigers and cheetahs :laugh:

Dogs, Coyotes and Wolves all can interbreed and make hybrids. However the Painted Dogs in Africa can’t breed with dogs, so we can’t claim them.

Coydog
482f0odx10011.jpg

Wolfdog
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

CoyWolf
Understanding-The-Coywolf.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If the domesticated version (dog, cat) don’t/can’t mate with the wild version, it shouldn’t count, nikkas out here tryna claim tigers and cheetahs :laugh:

Dogs, Coyotes and Wolves all can interbreed and make hybrids. However the Painted Dogs in Africa can’t breed with dogs, so we can’t claim them.

Coydog
482f0odx10011.jpg

Wolfdog
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

CoyWolf
Understanding-The-Coywolf.jpg
big cats lives matter. Only thing stopping me from having a pet cheetah is money :mjcry:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
dogs given the chance will spend all day licking their butt and smelling other dog behinds. its they favorite sport :scust:

then u got the sadistic apartment owners leaving a domesticated wolf inside all day, and that mongrel BETTER hold in its bladder or its back to the kennel :snoop:

and doggy better jump for joy at the sight of its "owner" :mjpls: or its back to the kennel

Not to mention neighborhoods which have a lot of dog walkers are similar to gay people who dont shower after sex, they both have the lingering smell of shyt in the air :scust:

Lets not forget after that dog gets done sniffing ass/piles of dookie, they gonna climb all over you to lick your face with the doo doo tongue:scust:

Cats are clean, use self changing litter pans, and provide value by eating pests. not to mention nobodys getting mauled to death by a housecat. They know how to chill out and just cool. #catset

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Fixed
:Dogglass:
Wrong!

Cheetahs have never been fully domesticated, but semi-tame cats have been helping people hunt for over 5000 years. From ancient Sumerians, to the Egyptian pharaohs, to the Indian emperors, and even farther north in Normandy with William the Conqueror, captive cheetahs have been prized hunting companions for the rich and royal. Akbar the Great, ruler of the Mughal Empire, was said to have hundreds or even possibly thousands of “pet” cheetahs

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Wrong!

Cheetahs have never been fully domesticated, but semi-tame cats have been helping people hunt for over 5000 years. From ancient Sumerians, to the Egyptian pharaohs, to the Indian emperors, and even farther north in Normandy with William the Conqueror, captive cheetahs have been prized hunting companions for the rich and royal. Akbar the Great, ruler of the Mughal Empire, was said to have hundreds or even possibly thousands of “pet” cheetahs

*breaking news coli breh mauled by his pet Cheetah*

Dogsets reaction: we told his ass :mjcry:
:Dogglass:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ima choose then. :mjcry:

I just wanna say that any animal lover that wants to stay one, And doesn't want @Ill Clinton and @Rhap.So.D all up in their threads. All hating in their threads. Then come to #petset.

BewitchedConstantGiantschnauzer-small.gif
:laugh:

I got love for both also, but I’m a clean freak, so dogset as long as I’m in an apartment. Tried having a cat for a couple months but it stayed all on my sofa, my bed if I left the bedroom door open, trying to jump on shelves and tracking litter through the house...a$$hole always had to go pee soon as I was cleaning the litter box too :beli:

Dogs listen, you tell them to stay off the sofa, they stay off the sofa, they shyt outside where you can leave it if no one is looking :laugh: and you can wipe their paws when you come back in. They also give you affection when you’re feeling down, they don’t judge you, just love you :mjcry: