who you got?

• Total voters

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
First, it was the little ass dog on one side. Keep in mind this dog is INSIDE and there is a decent amount of space between the houses, and I can STILL hear this dog barking. It’s one of those little dogs they put in handbags and put sweaters on, and bows in the hair.

:gucci:

This has been going on for hours, and they even came home, walked it, and left again.

Now, the two HORSE sized dogs on the other side are also barking from inside, and it’s irritating as fukk.

How the hell can you stand all that random noise? Sometimes, the dogs bark in the middle of the night. If I can hear from next door, and I have no windows open, how loud is the dog in the same room?

:mindblown:

They also have a cat, but the cat is nice and quiet.
:smugbiden:

#Catset
Whatya gonna do? :lupe:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
That dog was barking way before they got that sweet innocent cat.

Dogs just like the sound of their own voices.

:unimpressed:

Going on 3 hours now.

Dumb ass drehs probably chasing their tails via convo.

"HELLO I AM DOG"
"YES HELLO I AM ALSO DOG"
"YOU'RE A DOG, INTERESTING. I TOO AM A DOG"
"YALL ARE DOGS, I AM A DOG TOO THATS CRAZY"
"HELLO REMINDER I AM DOG"
"YES I AM DOG TOO HELLO"

Dumb mutts :unimpressed:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That good boy just keeping the ghosts and spirits at Bay with his barking. :wow:

75% of horror stories start in Cat owners homes cause punk ass cats like to watch the paranormal fukk with you while getting in on the action themselves.

Like, for real. You better go give that Mutt a Wishbone for protecting the block while yo punk ass cat stay in the corner and lick it's privates infront of minors like they do to show dominance. :what:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
wait until you find out a cat burglar broke into your car and that's why #dogset was trying to warn you
23175-7b511603ca3dfc6a14b1811b90fc3db9.jpg