who you got?

• Total voters

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm #DogSet but maaan I find a lot of cats adorable. My ex found an orphan kitten and prior to that I was indifferent towards cats but I helped raised her and miss her now. :to:
But does she miss you. If she really cared, she would clawed your exs eyes out and stayed but she is an emotionless and ungrateful creature who is incapable of love
:Dogglass:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Cats always thirsty man

p*ssy ass, bum ass, begging animals.

A hungry dog gonna go straight :demonic:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That thing is a menace to society and obviously rabid, call animal control :camby:
You better put some respek on it before #Catset slaps the taste out ya mouth
giphy.gif

Daps
First, it was the little ass dog on one side. Keep in mind this dog is INSIDE and there is a decent amount of space between the houses, and I can STILL hear this dog barking. It’s one of those little dogs they put in handbags and put sweaters on, and bows in the hair.

:gucci:

This has been going on for hours, and they even came home, walked it, and left again.

Now, the two HORSE sized dogs on the other side are also barking from inside, and it’s irritating as fukk.

How the hell can you stand all that random noise? Sometimes, the dogs bark in the middle of the night. If I can hear from next door, and I have no windows open, how loud is the dog in the same room?

:mindblown:

They also have a cat, but the cat is nice and quiet.
:smugbiden:

#Catset