Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Dog would’ve got murked if it wasn’t for its bytchass owner. :cape:
c00n was giving ol Toaster the bizznass:damn::wow::banderas:

Between this, the Roo getting that dog in a yolkhold and other instances, its safe to say that #dogset been weak out here and needs saving :mjgrin:
Have damsels in distress as pets brehs :mjgrin:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Been allergic to cats for a bit. Found a breed called Russian Blue. Sought a breeder, finally no allergies brehs:mjcry:

Picked one out and bringing him back to the crib next week. Cool little dude, very well behaved. Ran up to me, greeted me from jump :banderas:

I'm truly apart of
43323249917f423e5ab605e45394870d.png
now y'all :salute:

8C2QSf.gif

#CatSet :blessed:

@Ill Clinton @CreepyMcCreeperson @hustlemania @Obreh Winfrey @Another Man @Barnett114 @Ciggavelli @Don Drogo

I already know #bytchSet gonna come through. It's gonna be foot on neck for y'all :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Been allergic to cats for a bit. Found a breed called Russian Blue. Sought a breeder, no allergies Brehs finally :mjcry:

"Russian folklore considers the Russian Blue both a healing charm and a good luck charm. "

But "Most of Europe considers the black cat a symbol of bad luck, particularly if one walks across the path"

:mjpls:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
"Russian folklore considers the Russian Blue both a healing charm and a good luck charm. "

But "Most of Europe considers the black cat a symbol of bad luck, particularly if one walks across the path"

:mjpls:

Breh I have allergies. I had no choice, would have loved a little black brehkitto :mjcry:

Don't even go there Breh. We wanna get into how :mjpls: dog breeding is. Bitter ass #bytchset can't even be happy for a Breh :pacspit: