The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416
:dead::laff: Basil the bussy detective got bushed.
That faggit needs to be bushed from life, after all the shyt exposed about him on here he has the nerve to think that he can speak on anything :what:
Dude was even trying to talk shyt by making comments on my profile page a couple of weeks back.. who the f does that??
:bryan::deadmanny:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Dogs_Dogs_With_Guns_01.jpg

Looks like Scrappy Doo in Jarhead

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Cats dont even greet you when you arrive at your own home..you gotta greet them..f cats

Cats:camby:
Bullshyt:heh:
You gotta earn a cats trust and respect. Cats arent like dogs who are so desperate to be liked that theyll just be friendly to anyone. If a cat dont fukk with you, youre simply a bytch ass nikka not to be trusted :umad:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt:heh:
You gotta earn a cats trust and respect. Cats arent like dogs who are so desperate to be liked that theyll just be friendly to anyone. If a cat dont fukk with you, youre simply a bytch ass nikka not to be trusted :umad:

Man, what I look like purchasing a cat and then working to earn its trust..a dog isnt gonna trust you right off the bat either but it takes cats weeks to come around to humans..f that..I pay the Bill's, buy the food, and I gotta EARN this cats trust after bringing it into MY home:stopitslime:

Naw b...

Cats:camby: