who you got?

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Been allergic to cats for a bit. Found a breed called Russian Blue. Sought a breeder, finally no allergies brehs:mjcry:

Picked one out and bringing him back to the crib next week. Cool little dude, very well behaved. Ran up to me, greeted me from jump :banderas:

I'm truly apart of
43323249917f423e5ab605e45394870d.png
now y'all :salute:

8C2QSf.gif

#CatSet :blessed:

@Ill Clinton @CreepyMcCreeperson @hustlemania @Obreh Winfrey @Another Man @Barnett114 @Ciggavelli @Don Drogo

I already know #bytchSet gonna come through. It's gonna be foot on neck for y'all :mjgrin:

full
Stockholm Syndrome set in for you quick, huh? I'll give you a tip, that wasn't a greeting. He claimed you. Take a black light to where he "cuddled" you and see if you don't got a fine yellow sheen of punk ass cat territory juice on you.

But congrats on your new pet. I really mean that, though, even though it ain't a more useful one like a puppy.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
full
Stockholm Syndrome set in for you quick, huh? I'll give you a tip, that wasn't a greeting. He claimed you. Take a black light to where he "cuddled" you and see if you don't got a fine yellow sheen of punk ass cat territory juice on you.

But congrats on your new pet. I really mean that, though, even though it ain't a more useful one like a puppy.

I see you still using that tooty fruity diving into dog booty smiley :dame:

bytch ass #bytchSet being bitter. Have your pet lick it's ass and balls then slurp ya tonsils brehs. Be happy and content having your bytch-made dog raping ya pillows brehs. Have that mutt piss on your leg thinking it's a hydrant brehs :mjlol:

Thanks Breh :salute:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I see you still using that tooty fruity diving into dog booty smiley :dame:

bytch ass #bytchSet being bitter. Have your pet lick it's ass and balls then slurp ya tonsils brehs. Be happy and content having your bytch-made dog raping ya pillows brehs. Have that mutt piss on your leg thinking it's a hydrant brehs :mjlol:

Thanks Breh :salute:

I see you still reading out the generic list of #Catset insults pertaining to stereotypical dog behaviour as opposed to posing facts about the opposite combatant's pet like I am. But by all means,
full
GET THE STRAP!