Doggie Diamonds - "Afrobeats Is Annoying And Trying To Replace Hip Hop! Enough Already!"

straightcash

All Star
Daps
What's wrong with Doggie Diamonds these days? :whoa:

Afrobeat isn't trying to replace Hip Hop. If anything, it's most compared to Dancehall and Soca.

A couple years ago he had Alpac on who was trying to create a rift between Max B and French. Alpac claimed French never took care of Max while locked up and only he did. In actuality, Max stopped fukking with Alpac. Then later DD platformed clowns saying Max snitched.

DD decided he wants to ruin all his relationships like Jordan Tower and Mreck did. :snoop:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
In the modern era, fans of the genre care and argue about sales, chart position, streaming numbers, mainstream magazine list positions for Hip Hop.
White music fans and critics control all of those barometers...and people bought into the genre being judged by those people.
So, if and when those same folks gravitate toward another genre, miss me with all the other shyt.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
nikka Im not a rapper with the fukk you telling me for
I'm saying that for the rappers.:comeon:

Hip-Hop is much broader than Afrobeat. The most Afrobeat can do is be complementary to Hip-Hop, R&B and Pop music. It's no different than what Reggaeton, Latin pop, Europop and K-Pop does already.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk that house music .
along with all those house music ass ducks.
trying to masquerade under a different name.

.rnb = disco [sellout c00n music]
Rnb = house [sellout androgynous pagan music]
House = sellout rnb
Hip hop = sellout rnb trying to misappropriate rap
Bop = sellout house music with rap

No bboy or bgirl in the fpur pillars ifnhiphop culture.
in the know is fooled.

fukk house.
Plus any foo ass name.
those house ducks flaug to.

Art Barr