DOG OWNERS STEP IN...... Let's talk...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
any reason why u want that type of dog

well they don't bark... The yoddle is intriguing to me. Also they are hypoallergic(sp?) and I am allergic to animals that shed hair/fur...

I wanted a athletic/active dog that was still small... I like Viszlas and Rhodesian Ridgebacks, but they are huge... Also Basenjis are good city dogs and I live in San Fran... Also, I know this breed is central African and on the verge of extinction so yeah that got me feeling Sentimental...

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I got my dog as an adult hes potty trained to a limit if we wait too long to let him out he goes in the house :why: and he always knows hes in trouble but is their anyway to do this in adulthood or is it too late :to:

Its natural. Mine will go in the house too if i wait too long. He knows hes done wrong but i dont get too mad because its my fault for waiting too long. If you know your not gonna be able to let him out crate him and dont give him any food or water before and make sure he goes before you leave. Or you can put down some pads but i dont like those they make your house stink.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
breh's I need your advice. I tried googling some tips and tricks but for some reason the links keep re-directing me. My dog is driving me nuts! He's a Korgy mut and this dog barks excessively!! and its freaking loud! dude hears the little lest of things and just starts barking waking me up.

I've tried shock collers and little devices that emits sounds only dogs can pick up when he starts barking to silence him (but they just burn through batteries and he doesn't learn anything)

If yall have any tips or tricks it would be helpful

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
breh's I need your advice. I tried googling some tips and tricks but for some reason the links keep re-directing me. My dog is driving me nuts! He's a Korgy mut and this dog barks excessively!! and its freaking loud! dude hears the little lest of things and just starts barking waking me up.

I've tried shock collers and little devices that emits sounds only dogs can pick up when he starts barking to silence him (but they just burn through batteries and he doesn't learn anything)

Whip him with a belt if he braks him the middle of the night :demonic:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

spank him breh and tell him to stfu real mean like

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First teach the dog it's name. After that I would go with sit, and stay. Have lots of treats and take your dog out every two hours. It's a pain at night but it helps. Also don't give them a lot of room in their crate. They will just relieve themselves on one side and chill on the other.

i never had to do this, crate does the trick had my dog trained quickly