Doesn’t it feel like something is missing in WWE right now?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Even The Bloodline can't carry the dead weight of the WWE. Its a wrestling thing period. The business itself is lacking something new and fresh. We are at the ROH/Indie dikk licking era where it's overstaying its welcome. Folks are getting tired of bullshyt storylines, nowhere angles, 5 star matches from match 1 to the main event, and the lack of polish. There's no timing, no direction in the ring, no story telling, nothing . Trips bless his soul is trying to restore the feeling, but we are just getting NXT in the big leagues.

I know people hate the Covid era, but the fukkery was top-notch and creative. You had cinematic matches, crazy angles, and taking chances with potential superstars. Hell, I was legit in the seat when GOATis won the briefcase, just for the movement to fall nuts first on a cactus. Hell, the inferno match between Orton/Bray will always be one of my favorite matches of all time. It packed everything that was lacking in wrestling to this very day:

• Storytelling
  • Props being done right
  • Antics
The shyt that made wrestling special.

I just wish folks will just throw in the towel and realize that wrestling is dead. It became a time capsule for miserable neckbeards to shyt on each other for numbers that do not exist and wrestlers that do not give a fukk other than getting a paycheck, a gamestop reservation, and some p*ssy.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Even The Bloodline can't carry the dead weight of the WWE. Its a wrestling thing period. The business itself is lacking something new and fresh. We are at the ROH/Indie dikk licking era where it's overstaying its welcome. Folks are getting tired of bullshyt storylines, nowhere angles, 5 star matches from match 1 to the main event, and the lack of polish. There's no timing, no direction in the ring, no story telling, nothing . Trips bless his soul is trying to restore the feeling, but we are just getting NXT in the big leagues.

I know people hate the Covid era, but the fukkery was top-notch and creative. You had cinematic matches, crazy angles, and taking chances with potential superstars. Hell, I was legit in the seat when GOATis won the briefcase, just for the movement to fall nuts first on a cactus. Hell, the inferno match between Orton/Bray will always be one of my favorite matches of all time. It packed everything that was lacking in wrestling to this very day:

• Storytelling
  • Props being done right
  • Antics
The shyt that made wrestling special.

I just wish folks will just throw in the towel and realize that wrestling is dead. It became a time capsule for miserable neckbeards to shyt on each other for numbers that do not exist and wrestlers that do not give a fukk other than getting a paycheck, a gamestop reservation, and some p*ssy.

Wrestling needs more shyt like this..
'

This shyt FELT real.... The rivlaries for that matter don't feel real because the talent doesn't sell realism. Especially when you see these dudes after a match kissing and hugging each other talking about "Great match ' and playing video games together

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wrestling needs more shyt like this..
'

This shyt FELT real.... The rivlaries for that matter don't feel real because the talent doesn't sell realism. Especially when you see these dudes after a match kissing and hugging each other talking about "Great match ' and playing video games together

One thing I can say about Drip Gawd. Dude always been a shytlord which works in storylines. I mean, dude came out dressed up in Shield fatigue to fukk with Roman Reigns.

He even made Cody look like he's got to die for this wrestling shyt.

That's the feeling that made the TSC what it is. Maybe we all getting old breh and sounding like the OGs that used to watch dudes punch and bodyslam, while we were losing our shyt to Stone Cold giving fingers and stomping mudholes in asses.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Thats wrestling in general for me right now :manny:

It sucks breh.

Like I tried to watch Survivor Series and within minutes my wife pointed out the botch that ole girl did and them making obvious calls. That shyt made me turn it off and hop on a movie.

Its tiresome that the marks and youngins are running and fukking up the ring. No consideration for timing, professionalism, and storytelling. Its just getting your shyt in and getting 5 star classics :francis: