Doesn’t it feel like something is missing in WWE right now?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Heel Roman had a spark when he started, it kinda fell into a lull, but The Bloodline/Sami stuff has definitely made it wayyy entertaining again.

There just isn't a good foil to Roman is the main issue.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Bronson Steiner is the answer but they keeping him on NXT for some reason

he needs that Goldberg level push when he gets on the main roster

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
It needs more Interesting characters, storylines, hype crowds, more serious/adult oriented product, complex and cohesive angles

Hell even the production/lighting feels stale.. too much led stages and no unique looking sets or stages that catch the eye. Presentation matters

I'm not saying everything sucks about modern wrestling but there's sure a lot of things that could be better

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Yeah

giphy.gif

:troll:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Roman is that guy. He's not a place holder. The problem is that they booked themselves into a corner. They've booked him beating everybody.

I like him but he's not head and shoulders above everyone talent wise for them to do that.

They have a lot of talent on the roster and with the right booking and writing it can work. They can build someone up to beat him.

They don't want to cuz they want that match with the Rock so fukkin bad.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Roman has always been just a “placeholder” for someone better.

All the greats from the Attitude era are gone

He is so bland and there’s literally no one else at the moment with a stature like his to keep the title on.

He was always Vince’s pick

Cena coming back last night proved just that

Romans “reign” has always felt like we’re waiting for someone else to come back

You’re lying if you really think otherwise

Completely disagree. Cena is usually good on the mic but that promo was trash first of all... and Cena was shoved down fans throats for about 15 years of his 20 yr run. I was a fan in the beginning but once he became world champ he declined. Roman is currently better than super Cena run. If Roman stayed around for 20yrs you would feel the same way you feel about Cena.... the original "placeholder"

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's been missing something for over 20 years.

Exactly... dude acting like Cena era wasn't the definition of placeholder..... they giving him the longevity argument... the rock and stone cold left an unfillable void. Blood line is the best thing to happen to wrestling in years... and its happening how it would happen in real life. If you was in the same sport/ work field as your family the only reaction should be to click up and dominate.... shame on Tracy McGrady for leaving the raptors