Doesn’t it feel like something is missing in WWE right now?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven’t been interested in the E for years and I can’t tell you the reason why I drifted out more. I saw some of SD last night and felt the same, despite enjoying what I saw from the IC match.

I’ll still check certain matches from PPVs, and will keep more of an eye on whats happening on the big shows, but I just don’t really care for it nowadays. :ld:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Roman is good

Not his fault that WWE booking sucks and majority of roster sucks too.
Lashley and Lesnar were booked like a legit competition, but they made him beat them.

All is left is either someone from Bloodline snatching his title, or whatever plans they had for Cody. Gunther I don't think is battling Roman anytime soon yet. The rest of the roster looks phony. A comedy act.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s a one storyline company. Everything else going on in wwe outside of the bloodline angle ranges from insignificant to complete ass.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's been missing something for over 20 years.
The thing that made that era great is that outside of Rock and Stone Cold they also had other greats around them to play off of. They had Angle, Foley, HHH, Taker, Kane, Benoit, Jericho, Vince to either play off on the mic or to put on great matches with. Roman is lacking anybody to really play off of outside of Brock.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Smackdown is consistently fantastic :manny:
Hell, NXT is entertaining as fukk too. Raw is the "basic" show right now and it's not even bad.
Ain't a nikka on EARTH that can tell me something is missing in WWE after that Rick O'Shea/Gunther match.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman has always been just a “placeholder” for someone better.

All the greats from the Attitude era are gone

He is so bland and there’s literally no one else at the moment with a stature like his to keep the title on.

He was always Vince’s pick

Cena coming back last night proved just that

Romans “reign” has always felt like we’re waiting for someone else to come back

You’re lying if you really think otherwise
I’m. Negging you every month from now until 2024 o