does this chick want my **** or soul... or both?

XPDylan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u could have a solid chance u just got to know how to corrupt the mind itll take awhile though

i smashed a hard core christian virgin it took 3 months but that p*ssy was sweet breh :salute: remember it like it was yesterday she ant been the same since fukked a bunch more times after then sent her to the gutters

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We went out once and she was boring... and had her friends somewhere in the bar for support I think

I found it all to be weird and called it off after an hour or so

She has since texted me more pics of bible verses and I havent responded, putting this one in the past

Hmmmm... well how good looking was she? :lolbron:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

if all you want is to smash...and that looks like that is the case...leave this girl alone...

all you gonna do is help create yet another scorned mistrustful woman...we dont need anymore than that...

let her find a dude who is like her
there's what she says she wants and then there's what she truly wants. If she chooses to follow john goodman that means that deep down that's what she wanted. and if he doesn't do it, she won't find someone "like her". she'll find someone else like john goodman and go along. Let her choose.