does this chick want my **** or soul... or both?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to fukk her and corrupt her... get her into drugs and hip hop
first of all don't view it as "corrupting" her. If you're into sex, drugs and hip hop, then it just means you want her to follow you just like she wants you to follow her to the church.

second, figure out what price you're willing to pay (time, energy, emotion, etc) in order to make her a follower of yours and never go above that price because then you'd be playing yourself.

third of all, be strong and be righteous. When i say righteous, i don't mean in biblical terms. i mean, be sincere, show her your word is bond, and that you're not scared to lose her. show her that her looks and p*ssy are attractive but you're still willing to lose a shot at it if she tries to control you. but still show signs of interest. it's a delicate balance you have to figure out. eventually she'll give in because she'll be intrigued and hooked by you. then you can lead her wherever and the trick is, the more you lead her away from where she was, the more dependent she will be on you because she'll feel lost without you (since she's so far away from her starting point)

but on some real shyt, your ego might fukk you up cause it's all a game of "corrupting her" to you. your mindset might be all wrong breh. EDIT: in other words, the fact you're thinking of corrupting her, she'll also feel like you don't have her best interest at heart. See you have to be sincere with her and truly believe that what you're doing is for the best for the both of you. Once you,re in that space mentally, she'll cooperate because her antenna will pick up on it and she'll feel safe to sleep on the passenger seat while you're driving.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first of all don't view it as "corrupting" her. If you're into sex, drugs and hip hop, then it just means you want her to follow you just like she wants you to follow her to the church.

second, figure out what price you're willing to pay (time, energy, emotion, etc) in order to make her a follower of yours and never go above that price because then you'd be playing yourself.

third of all, be strong and be righteous. When i say righteous, i don't mean in biblical terms. i mean, be sincere, show her your word is bond, and that you're not scared to lose her. show her that her looks and p*ssy are attractive but you're still willing to lose a shot at it if she tries to control you. but still show signs of interest. it's a delicate balance you have to figure out. eventually she'll give in because she'll be intrigued and hooked by you. then you can lead her wherever and the trick is, the more you lead her away from where she was, the more dependent she will be on you because she'll feel lost without you (since she's so far away from her starting point)

but on some real shyt, your ego might fukk you up cause it's all a game of "corrupting her" to you. your mindset might be all wrong breh. EDIT: in other words, the fact you're thinking of corrupting her, she'll also feel like you don't have her best interest at heart. See you have to be sincere with her and truly believe that what you're doing is for the best for the both of you. Once you,re in that space mentally, she'll cooperate because her antenna will pick up on it and she'll feel safe to sleep on the passenger seat while you're driving.

bruh, you're a good poster and you drop a lot of gems, but you're taking this thread WAY too seriously :heh:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tO0Jc.jpg

i'm confused brehs

shes hot i want this wholesome p*ssy :lawd:

Manayunk? she's not talking about "Epic Church" by any chance is she? the services aint even in a church, it's in a movie theater lol

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, you're a good poster and you drop a lot of gems, but you're taking this thread WAY too seriously :heh:
lol, i feel you but this is a john goodman thread. It's probably just about subtly showing off the fact he's about to "corrupt" a cute christian chick he met at a bar even though he's jewish.

the reason i posted what i posted is to show him that whatever fantasy he has of being a pimp/player, it's not really what he thinks it is. I don't think dude really is "about that life"...

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lol, i feel you but this is a john goodman thread. It's probably just about subtly showing off the fact he's about to "corrupt" a cute christian chick he met at a bar even though he's jewish.

the reason i posted what i posted is to show him that whatever fantasy he has of being a pimp/player, it's not really what he thinks it is. I don't think dude really is "about that life"...

Nothing subtle about it this is a brag thread

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Brehs I forgot all about this

Then when im sitting in my apartment high as hell last night this chick sends me a pic of a bible verse that totally applies to my life

Still not sure what her motives are

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Brehs I forgot all about this

Then when im sitting in my apartment high as hell last night this chick sends me a pic of a bible verse that totally applies to my life

Still not sure what her motives are

Take her to chickies and petes get her drunk and fukk the dog shyt out of her.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tO0Jc.jpg

i'm confused brehs

shes hot i want this wholesome p*ssy :lawd:

:ufdup:

if all you want is to smash...and that looks like that is the case...leave this girl alone...

all you gonna do is help create yet another scorned mistrustful woman...we dont need anymore than that...

let her find a dude who is like her