Does The Coli like the Sega Saturn?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Virtua Fighter. :wow:
I was an arcade junkie, used to play Virtua Fighter alot at the laundry mat up the street :lolbron:

as for Saturn games, it had some solid ones, but I aint really play any :yeshrug: I was the only nikka with a Saturn and no games

:wow:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
The Saturn pad is GOAT for fighting games word to @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

ASCII damn near xeroxed the Saturn pad for their Dreamcast fight pad

ASCIIPadFTWhite.jpg

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The Saturn pad is GOAT for fighting games word to @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

ASCII damn near xeroxed the Saturn pad for their Dreamcast fight pad

ASCIIPadFTWhite.jpg
BHRkNN1.jpg

For PC but still one of the best investments I ever put into a game pad for it. outside of the SNES Controller which I bought for Nostalgia reasons :ehh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
BHRkNN1.jpg

For PC but still one of the best investments I ever put into a game pad for it. outside of the SNES Controller which I bought for Nostalgia reasons :ehh:

My ASCII FT pad for the Dreamcast gets here tomorrow (it was the only one on eBay from an American seller and was $170 open box still in sealed plastic and is coming from an hour away from me) I'll post pics and comparasions between it and the Saturn pad

And my modded Action Replay with Pseudo Saturn gets here tomorrow and I'll be able to play burned games on my Saturn. I would've flashed the cart myself but don't trust myself to swap trick perfectly and don't want to get frustrated if it doesn't flash or bricks the cartridge thus leaving me out of 30 dollars so I bought one from a guy an hour away on eBay who flashed the cartridges himself so I don't have to do all the work just:

1. Read about Saturn game I wanna play
2. Go on eBay and see astronomical prices for game
3. Laugh
4. Burn game and play on my Saturn 5 mins later

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
My ASCII FT pad for the Dreamcast gets here tomorrow (it was the only one on eBay from an American seller and was $170 open box still in sealed plastic and is coming from an hour away from me) I'll post pics and comparasions between it and the Saturn pad

And my modded Action Replay with Pseudo Saturn gets here tomorrow and I'll be able to play burned games on my Saturn. I would've flashed the cart myself but don't trust myself to swap trick perfectly and don't want to get frustrated if it doesn't flash or bricks the cartridge thus leaving me out of 30 dollars so I bought one from a guy an hour away on eBay who flashed the cartridges himself so I don't have to do all the work just:

1. Read about Saturn game I wanna play
2. Go on eBay and see astronomical prices for game
3. Laugh
4. Burn game and play on my Saturn 5 mins later
This is one of the reason I sold my Saturn
The games are SUPER expensive, even the ones I paid good money for I only ended up playing less than 20 mins

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Copped a Japanese Sega Saturn when I was in Tokyo for for $45 bucks. Also picked up Xmen vs Street Fighter, Samurai Shodown, Fighter's Megamix and Last Bronx. :banderas:

you cop one of those 4mb ram carts also? you gonna need that.

4mb%20saturn%20RAM.jpg