Does The Coli like the Sega Saturn?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
shyt was i the store out of no where no hype...lost faith after sega cd...don't even think saturn was out long enough to even compete with the n64...

Dreamcast was my shyt...but even then I saw the writing on the wall and ended up buying a ps2 at launch and sadly saw the dreamcast die even though I wanted it to succeed so bad...but I went with the crowd and abandoned the dreamcast like everyone else

:mjcry:

Sega was giving away the dreamcast at that point with an internet subscription
At that point I think I got it for christmas for good grades, it came with the internet CD.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
We had this for like a weekend then my brother got his money back....I lived down the street from a dope ass arcade so a lot of the 2d fighters, racing games ect. I could already play almost anytime. It didn't make sense to own

Playstation as a main console and n64 as a backup was where it was at

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I bought one from a garage sale in 98:mjcry:
No store carried games :mjcry:
I don't even think game stores had it :mjcry:
Everyone at school didn't even know Sega had another console :mjcry:p

Daps
No sonic game
except for this :skip:
windows_2869-21295290483.jpg

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I had one!! I used to love that shyt. I think I might have been the only one who owned one also. I played the hell out of that thing. I had a bunch of games that I'd play for hours.

Nights into Dreams
Daytona USA
Virtual Cop
Virtual Fighter remix
Street Fighter Alpha
Madden
NBA Live
Bug
Sonic 3D Blast

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got one for Christmas 96. The 3 free games + Ultimate MK3 held me down nicely.

Nobody ever mentions Fighter Megamix. I vividly remember that shyt because I got sick as fukk the weekend I rented it and my nikkas was mad because they couldn't post up at the crib and play that shyt all day.

Saturn was cool with me. I liked it because hardly nobody else had it and I like having "Exclusive' shyt

Pifford

All Star
Daps
one of the greatest systems ever, Dragon Force, Burning Rangers, Samurai Shodown RPG, Panzer Dragon RPG, Resident Evil 1, X-Men vs Street Fighter, KOF 96 and 97, Guardian Heros.
Damn breh, I had almost all of those games:wow:. Add in Shining Force III (had the action replay so I even imported parts 2 and 3) and you got some gaming gold. I sold all that shyt awhile ago. Wish Saturn weren't such a bytch to emulate with its 8 processors and shyt :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Highly underrated system. I had one and still have all my games for it. Some of them are well worth well in the 100s :wow: