Does Star Wars have the most racist stan base in pop culture?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yep
They cling to made up shyt way to hard.

It’s crazy breh.

What’s even crazier is that these same nerds will be the same ones who feel some sort of way if a show/movie in the same genre is made with predominantly with a black cast on some “where are the white People? This feels racist and forced” bullshyt :mjlol:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
One of them. But its not just limited to them. Its the era in general. A few years ago I remeber people getting pissed because they cast a black woman to play the little mermaid. Same thing with Ghost Busters, Captain Marvel, and almost anything involving women or non white leads. Its some FourChan hate campaign shyt, and it happens over and over, year after year. Real people are having their careers ruined by a$$holes who hide behind keyboards writing fake reviews all day. We still exist in the troll era. We'll look back in the future and just question our sanity.
:manny:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Kratos the main character from the video game God of War is voiced by Christopher Judge, but they made him white looking in the game for.....reasons :mjpls:

So any game or tv show/movie that has a heavy cac fanbase will be filled with anti-Black racism. Which is basically all of them because outside of Black Panther, and Coogler et al are ruining that, black people don't have their own fantasy worlds.

Because there aren't any Black versions of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, etc..

So the only real way to fix this is for Black people to create their own worlds and not depend on cacs to stick Black tokens in majority white fantasy worlds.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kratos the main character from the video game God of War is voiced by Christopher Judge, but they made him white looking in the game for.....reasons :mjpls:

So any game or tv show/movie that has a heavy cac fanbase will be filled with anti-Black racism. Which is basically all of them because outside of Black Panther, and Coogler et al are ruining that, black people don't have their own fantasy worlds.

Because there aren't any Black versions of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, etc..

So the only real way to fix this is for Black people to create their own worlds and not depend on cacs to stick Black tokens in majority white fantasy worlds.

White Star wars fans always viewed it differently to George Lucas vision..
He had Billy Dee Williams in it along with Darth Vader voiced by James Earl Jones.
He even went and married a Black woman.
His outlook on life was very different.

Lucas wanted to make it harmless space fun for kids..but the wild cac fanboys saw it as something else..they took it too seriously and started to base their own lives off of it.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
White Star wars fans always viewed it differently to George Lucas vision..
He had Billy Dee Williams in it along with Darth Vader voiced by James Earl Jones.
He even went and married a Black woman.
His outlook on life was very different.

Lucas wanted to make it harmless space fun for kids..but the wild cac fanboys saw it as something else..they took it too seriously and started to base their own lives off of it.
I say this as a breh who was raised on sci fi by my pops. Hell as a kid me and my brother had matching sheets and comforter sets from the Sci Fi Flop Black Hole.

My dad has me and my brother Star Wars stanning early. Bought us a bunch of the toys. Had the movies on Beta and VHS. I think alot of cacs liked the idea of a whole universe that was mainly white people and aliens with a few token black people. It really appealed to them.

Everyone else enjoyed it for what it was. A sprawling space opera full of fukkery.