Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the funny thing is ole girl stay laughing at the other females when they get exposed

-she even makes side comments about the females on here

-esp the dark skinned ones

yet they will try to stick up for her:russ:

shorty said she is like 5'1
she has to weigh about 215

I would let her live cause although she is a c00n
most of the dudes c00ns on here too

if she was just on here shytting on dudes and hurting their feelings and trolling it would be all good

but she been clowing black women just as much as the male c00ns:what:

how the fukk her fat ass work in the beauty industry and not know how to apply makeup and fix her weave?:what:

bytch looks like she sleep eats chunky peanut butter

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
lmao @ this bum bytch trynna make nikkas think she clockin real money out of a fukking booth in Stafford, TX frequented by hookers

and I know they're not even high-priced hookers, cos they wouldn't be desperate enough to be in the booth of a messy lookin bytch like you

how the fukk her fat ass work in the beauty industry and not know how to apply makeup and fix her weave?:what:

:pachaha:claim she makin money in her "salon" but her hair and make-up is a mess

any coli ladies would let this bum bytch do their hair? :gag:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
the funny thing is ole girl stay laughing at the other females when they get exposed

-she even makes side comments about the females on here

-esp the dark skinned ones

yet they will try to stick up for her:russ:

shorty said she is like 5'1
she has to weigh about 215

I would let her live cause although she is a c00n
most of the dudes c00ns on here too

if she was just on here shytting on dudes and hurting their feelings and trolling it would be all good

but she been clowing black women just as much as the male c00ns:what:

bytch looks like she sleep eats chunky peanut butter

She used to be out in the open with shytting on females on SOHH. But she sneaks it in now so she'll have some allies when shyt hits the fan. Honestly, I don't see how any black person proud of their race, man or woman, can support AG in any way. I guess "makin 'em mad" is more important than pride in yourself. :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
lmao @ this bum bytch trynna make nikkas think she clockin real money out of a fukking booth in Stafford, TX frequented by hookers

and I know they're not even high-priced hookers, cos they wouldn't be desperate enough to be in the booth of a messy lookin bytch like you

:pachaha:claim she makin money in her "salon" but her hair and make-up is a mess

any coli ladies would let this bum bytch do their hair? :gag:

bytch acting like she got a fukking SALON in the Galleria. She couldn't afford a bathroom stall in the Galleria but trying to flex on the Coli. I guess white man slum it interacially just like black men.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She used to be out in the open with shytting on females on SOHH. But she sneaks it in now so she'll have some allies when shyt hits the fan. Honestly, I don't see how any black person proud of their race, man or woman, can support AG in any way. I guess "makin 'em mad" is more important than pride in yourself. :heh:
i remember her and them white broads on :hamster: and the other black female c00n, stayed making slick comments about the black females

and when nikkas would go in on a broad they would yuck it up and pop shyt too

i swear although she bat fukking crazy and mean @Rawtid is one of the few cool females on the whole damm net

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
bytch acting like she got a fukking SALON in the Galleria. She couldn't afford a bathroom stall in the Galleria but trying to flex on the Coli. I guess white man slum it interacially just like black men.
http://www.galleryofsalons.com/directory.htm

she's not even on the list of associates :dead:

like I said, whether or not she still runs that "business" is under question as far as i'm concerned

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I now know the truth
yfCAGz9.png

Liggins why aint you tell me. You supposed to be my coli uncle
yfCAGz9.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I now know the truth
yfCAGz9.png

Liggins why aint you tell me. You supposed to be my coli uncle
yfCAGz9.png

*Looks your directly in the eye sternly but with the compassion of an uncle who just finished a 20 year bid*

There are things you must find out on your own. Now you will not be so blind to the c00ns of the world. You are a better man for it. Now go, cleanse yourself of the filth you were associated with.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you act like you scared, but you love that shyt.
:shaq:
@SiickCurllyGurl You have a beautiful booty. Nice shape to it. It's like a big round rotten apple. :merchant:
nikka what?
Breh she sent it to me personally because we used to date I'm not trying to put her out there like that :whoa:
But take my word for it, in the words of @Cat piss martini that's one finely engineered doodoo choppa :whew:
Don't listen to the foolishness i don't even know you:usure: