Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Ugly ass bammas goin' hard callin' someone else ugly :bryan:

2qcfmgh.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:youngsabo:

3) last one. " Some data has been verified over phone conversations with business owners. Other data comes from public or government filings. Still other data is estimated or calculated based on industry and market averages."
my business doesn't make 57k not even close. i'd shut it down and and just be a housewife if it did. :dead: they're AVERAGES based on salons in the area and what they make. not putting my biz specifics out here but i'm doing alright. :smugdraper: you haters want it to be one way but it's the other way.

Well, let's break this down a little bit here. If your business brings in 57k per year gross, you make less money than a TSA Supervisor, and that's before you factor in the overhead. Now, let's say your little booth costs 1k per month to rent (if you have a sweetheart deal) that's 12k per year. And to be generous all other expenses totals to 3k. That means your overhead is 15k, leaving you with 42k net profit (I'm just going to ignore taxes to go easy on you). Now, if you pay your employee 20k, which is barely livable, even in Houston, that leaves you with 22k for yourself. That's over 20k less than what I make. No wonder you're a slave to the white man; you're nothing without him. You can't afford a Ford Focus on that income, let alone a Ford Fusion (that's what I have).

Now, let's say you make double the average. That's 114k in gross revenues. Respectable. :ehh: Now since you have a little more wiggle room I'll be a tad more realistic. So, let's say your little booth costs about 1800 per month. That's 21,600 per year. That leaves us at 92k. Still, quite respectable indeed. I assume the landlord takes care of the utilities so no money out of your pocket on that one. Now, since you are making more money you have more expenses. So I'll just say the rest of your overhead is about 10k. That leaves you with about 82k. Pretty nice. Puts you at about the top of the TSA supervisor pay band. Now, maybe you get some sort of small business tax credit, but most likely not. So, let's say Uncle Sam gets about 10k of that. That leaves you with 72k. So, you can afford to pay your employee a bit more, 30k. And that leaves you with a net income of 42k. 5k less than I make. Either way you lose;

And there's nothing you can do about it. :banderas:

And all this time I thought white men married up. :ohhh:

:umad:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Well, let's break this down a little bit here. If your business brings in 57k per year gross, you make less money than a TSA Supervisor, and that's before you factor in the overhead. Now, let's say your little booth costs 1k per month to rent (if you have a sweetheart deal) that's 12k per year. And to be generous all other expenses totals to 3k. That means your overhead is 15k, leaving you with 42k net profit (I'm just going to ignore taxes to go easy on you). Now, if you pay your employee 20k, which is barely livable, even in Houston, that leaves you with 22k for yourself. That's over 20k less than what I make. No wonder you're a slave to the white man; you're nothing without him. You can't afford a Ford Focus on that income, let alone a Ford Fusion (that's what I have).

Now, let's say you make double the average. That's 114k in gross revenues. Respectable. :ehh: Now since you have a little more wiggle room I'll be a tad more realistic. So, let's say your little booth costs about 1800 per month. That's 21,600 per year. That leaves us at 92k. Still, quite respectable indeed. I assume the landlord takes care of the utilities so no money out of your pocket on that one. Now, since you are making more money you have more expenses. So I'll just say the rest of your overhead is about 10k. That leaves you with about 82k. Pretty nice. Puts you at about the top of the TSA supervisor pay band. Now, maybe you get some sort of small business tax credit, but most likely not. So, let's say Uncle Sam gets about 10k of that. That leaves you with 72k. So, you can afford to pay your employee a bit more, 30k. And that leaves you with a net income of 42k. 5k less than I make. Either way you lose;

And all this time I thought white men married up. :ohhh:

:umad:
here lemme destroy your whole arguement right quick and after this i'm not gonna say anything else about my biz because it's nobodies business and i'll get accused of voluteering information. :beli:: you ready???

wait for it:

I WORK SOLO. my partner got his own space well over a year ago.(props to him he's doing GREAT on his own as well). 57k for one person (if i even made that chump change) would be decent. the reality however is much better. and being my own boss > your slave to the system job. :youngsabo::and there's nothing you can do about it. :banderas:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
But you said not even a year ago that you were a two employee small business. Either you're lying, schizophrenic, or have some odd multiple personality disorder. I don't think you're schizophrenic or have multiple personality disorder. Not to say you're free of mental health issues. You obviously have self esteem, self image and self worth issues. Which is why you're a consistent and habitual liar. If your shop was making a good deal of money, that means it would be a reputable place and you wouldn't have "numerous" hookers as clients. I remember you once said you operated five to seven years in the red. Things have turned around that quickly in a booth operated business? Unless you are renting those hookers out of your booth, I seriously doubt you are making much coin. And once you factor in the number of hours you devote to the business on site and off your dollars/hours ratio isn't very good. Summary, you're a failure and a liar

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Let's say you said it in November 2012, you know that's not a year right? You can't grasp simple concepts so how can you run a business? No wonder you can't move out of that booth and into your own shop. :pachaha:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
anyways i expected a loser like you who checks baggage all day to call :duck: because it infuriates you that i'm doing my thing. :banderas: and with that i'm out for the night any other nonsense you come with will be addressed tmrw. and there's nothing he can do about it.
0xhb0JX.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ur fat and poor :lolbron:

Living off the white man's handouts. How many times did massa have to bail out your business? Your booth was receiving welfare. :scusthov: Don't you lean Republican? If your massa's friends found out they'd :camby: out of the country club. :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
anyways i expected a loser like you who checks baggage all day to call :duck: because it infuriates you that i'm doing my thing. :banderas: and with that i'm out for the night any other nonsense you come with will be addressed tmrw. and there's nothing he can do about it.
0xhb0JX.gif

I spend half my day sitting down and the other half keeping America safe :salute:. You spend 10-12 hours scrubbing semen out of hooker's hair.