Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
@Anothergirl you still my boo tho
:shaq: :o:

ok a few things:

1) Liggins lying ass said i volunteered my personal infomation. negro :childplease:. i did not. nobody would would be dumb enough to do that on here.
someone discovered my last name and found my salon THAT WAY. i've never posted my last name or salon info on here or twitter. you are a horrible mod :umad: reincar handled something that you wouldn't have because of a personal bias against me. yeah :umad: and there's nothing he can do about it :banderas:

2) never said i was a dime always said i was average. and at 7 months pregnant i think i'm doing alright :youngsabo:

3) last one. " Some data has been verified over phone conversations with business owners. Other data comes from public or government filings. Still other data is estimated or calculated based on industry and market averages."
my business doesn't make 57k not even close. i'd shut it down and and just be a housewife if it did. :dead: they're AVERAGES based on salons in the area and what they make. not putting my biz specifics out here but i'm doing alright. :smugdraper: you haters want it to be one way but it's the other way. :smugdraper:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yess

:lupe:

I don't understand how i'm whoring... i've know these 2 men for quite some time (over 2 years).. i didn't meet them in college... I don't understand guys like.. you get upset when i don't buss it open for a real nikka.. but then you're also questioning the fact that I do...

you act like you scared, but you love that shyt.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Except you're not even average, you're ugly as fukk. :ld:

I'd consider you a 2 on a scale of 1-10.
picture me caring what a guy like you considers me. my "ugly as fukk" ass wouldn't even make eye contact with you irl. so i guess it balances out then... :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
She's going to get that HIV soon.
qjTuY.gif